Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to lock (set Pin) for apps and games in starhub tv+ box

How to lock YouTube and Netflix apps in starhub tv box. I have already done the parental control setup which only applicable to channels. Please gui

Question

TV+ hardware model name query

What's the make and model of the TV+ set top box please as I want to add it to my Harmony Elite remote control

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

21 days ago

Question

How to activate "Dolby Digital" on the new StarHub TV+ set-top box?

I have my StarHub TV+ connected to my AVR. However my StarHub TV+ can only transmit 2 signals to my AVR, i.e., left and right channel, and the not th

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Kabbir 

24 days ago

Question

Can anyone help?

Renewed contract for Fibre TV on 1 December 2020 but did not want to have a contract for broadband which came free prior to 1 December 2020. Was work

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Discontinue HomeHub but retaining Broadband and DIgital voice

Hi, my contract ends on 14 Feb 2021 for my HomeHub 1gbps (Broadband, TV & home line digital voice) I want to drop the TV and just subscribe the 1

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Why does TV+ require a "compatible router" / SmartWIFI for free-to-air-channels?

With TV+ we only use ONT 1 I understand (no more activate of port 2). For free-to-air channels why is it necessary to use a StarHUB mandated router or

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Starhub TV Unspecified media player error

Hi guys, anyone know how to resolve this issue? It keeps coming back. Its so frustrating. Thanks in advance.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Unable to use starhub tv+ again - 29 Jan 2021 whole evening

Switched to it after received sms promotion in Nov 2020. Nightmare started since then. No more recording of favourite shows, always down (latest one w

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Amazon prime video

I've recently got the tv+ plan and had the white android tv box installed, we have a amazon prime video subscription, however we are not able to insta

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Starhub TV+ cannot load

I switched to Starhub TV+ with my recent contract and I am having lots of nightmares with it. It keeps loading and loading and loading and I have to s

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

a month ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question