Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Harassment from Starhub Sales Dept

hi starhub, your salesperson from number 68052440 have been calling me repeatably even thought i tell him im not interested in the new offer. This is

Question

Starhub Android Box no sound

Hi, I have been on the new Starhub Android box since beginning of this year. I keep loosing audio and some time video. The android box is connect

Question

StarHub+ Android box goes to sleep?

Despite not enabling the sleep setting, it seem the box does 'goes to sleep' after a certain time. I am using IR emitter as the box is too far to use

Question

Starhub TV Jitter(frame jumping)

Just had my SAMSUNG Set-Top box GX-SH435EH replaced yesterday at Tampines Mall and reinstalled back - but now find intermittent Jitter on my TV Scree

Question

TV Unable to Connect to StarHub TV+ box

For those whose TV are unable to connect to the TV plus, consider changing the HDMI settings from 2.0 to 1.4.It worked for me. Hopefully it does for y

Discussion

Why Starhub TV plus so lousy?

Yesterday I installed my Starhub TV+ and because I am a new subscriber I couldn't watch the TV+ because my account don't exist. Why do you have to mak

Discussion

Existing Router cannot work with the new TV Box for local tv channels

I was about to recontract but was informed that I would not be able to get the local tv channels if I do not change my existing router. This is a prob

Question

Customer service advice leads to incurring more cost than required.

Spoke to Starhub (1630) for 10mins and 36 seconds on 22nd May. Told the customer service that I would like to sign up for a new plan at a new location

Discussion

Internet connection problem on tv+ box

Everytime I find an issue with the tv+ box, I always forget that I have found another one. But anyways, if the tv+ box is the first to boot while t

Question

TV+ box losing connection with the remote control

Sometimes, the tv+ box suddenly won't receive anything from the remote control for whatever buttons is pressed on it. Unplugging the power cable an

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More