Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

recording using HD Interactive set-top box?

Need to subscribe smart tv @$4.28/month then only can record? http://www.starhub.com/content/support/tv/settopboxes/comparison.html I need to buy this

Question

Set - Up Tv Box!

Hey!Yesterday when I watch Starhub everything was okay!But tdy it was not..It was not working..My sisters say it is the Starhub signal problem.But to

Question

Hubstation HD offers free 1mbps.

Hubstation HD offers free 1mbps until 31/6/2013. How about the old Hubstation setup box. Also extend until 31/6/2013. No idea.

Question

Hubstation problem..

I am having a Hubstation which I just signed last Wednesday, but when I try to get information about the channel/program, nothing shows. And when I se

Question

Hubstation miss recording of programme

My Hubstation have been missing a lot schedule recording of TV programme including HD channels & free to air channel.  It Is not recording as it is su

Question

Hub station has No Network Connection

My Hubstation has this persistent problem of not able to connect to a network.  After switching on the power switch, the first button on the hubstatio

Question

Stated "Signal Not Found"

Connected my set-top box to the cable point, however it stated "Signal not found". I've tried multiple times on re-connecting and switching off and on

Question

Accepted Solution

Power consumption of HD interactive setup box?

How much power does the Interactive HD setup box consume during use and during standby? In kwh. Thanks.

Question

Feedback

Dear StarHub, I was your supporter. My family & I join Hub Club because we love your services. Recently StarHub not like we used to know.There is a co

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More