Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Connect StarHub TV STB to cable modem?

Hi, I have recently subscribe to Hubbing. From what i understood, the StarHub TV STB need to be connected to a cable point. I have a cable point in the living room but i do not want to put my TV near this point but on the wall directly opposite this cable. Is it possible to connect the STB to the CI

Question

When is Starhub replying my email

I have provided your Customer Affair colleague Bek Pheng Nam with my contact details on Monday, to date, I have not received any reply on any call from this staff. Did he/she again 'called' some mysterious number or Siri has picked up and spoken to this staff without me knowing?????? I am a new cust

Question

Accepted Solution

How to export programmes saved on Hubstation Box in case of upgrade/change?

I've recorded a number of my kids' favourite cartoons and shows on my Hubstation, but was wondering what will happen to it if I ever upgrade or change my box. Is there a way to transfer the programmes over to a new box?

Question

Accepted Solution

Watching Cable Tv in bedroom

Hi, I have a problem here. I have recently signed up cable tv with StarHub. As my parents are working most of the time and seldom watching, I decided to locate the Set-Top Box in my bedroom. Here's the problem: there isn't any TV point(the one with 2 holes, TV & FM) in my bedroom. Routing the coaxia

Question

Accepted Solution

Free 1MPS Internet Access on HubStation Devices (SD and HD)

Is StarHub still provide the free 1MPS Internet Access on HubStation (SD and HD)?

Question

Accepted Solution

recording using HD Interactive set-top box?

Need to subscribe smart tv @$4.28/month then only can record? http://www.starhub.com/content/support/tv/settopboxes/comparison.html I need to buy this? There is no internal storage? Can i use my own external HDD as storage instead? http://www.starhub.com/dvstorage.html thanks.

Question

Set - Up Tv Box!

Hey!Yesterday when I watch Starhub everything was okay!But tdy it was not..It was not working..My sisters say it is the Starhub signal problem.But to other people having Starhub it is working..I even off and on it.Take out the card And put it..Nth seems to be working!I need help!!

Question

Hubstation HD offers free 1mbps.

Hubstation HD offers free 1mbps until 31/6/2013. How about the old Hubstation setup box. Also extend until 31/6/2013. No idea.

Question

Hubstation problem..

I am having a Hubstation which I just signed last Wednesday, but when I try to get information about the channel/program, nothing shows. And when I select the channel to go to, there is no 'pop up' to show the channel which I am trying to go to. On top of that, when I try to select menu/info the Hub

Question

Hubstation miss recording of programme

My Hubstation have been missing a lot schedule recording of TV programme including HD channels & free to air channel.  It Is not recording as it is suppose to do.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More