Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Regret re-contracting the TV service

Re-contracted the TV service in Jan and it has been the worst TV viewing experience we've ever had. Every time we switch on the set top box the channe

Question

Starhub TV+ box green light blinking

Hi I found my tv+ box green light blinking. Nothing is showing on the TV.Internet connection is okay and hdmi is plugged in securely. Is my tv+ box da

Question

StarHub tv box issues arising every few months

The StarHub box has been giving me issues slow lagging issues . Technician came twice to Change box change even blame it on my passport hard disk driv

Discussion

Dolby audio

No dolby audio output from TV+ box

Question

How to lock (set Pin) for apps and games in starhub tv+ box

How to lock YouTube and Netflix apps in starhub tv box. I have already done the parental control setup which only applicable to channels. Please gui

Question

TV+ hardware model name query

What's the make and model of the TV+ set top box please as I want to add it to my Harmony Elite remote control

Question

Can anyone help?

Renewed contract for Fibre TV on 1 December 2020 but did not want to have a contract for broadband which came free prior to 1 December 2020. Was work

Question

Discontinue HomeHub but retaining Broadband and DIgital voice

Hi, my contract ends on 14 Feb 2021 for my HomeHub 1gbps (Broadband, TV & home line digital voice) I want to drop the TV and just subscribe the 1

Question

Starhub TV Unspecified media player error

Hi guys, anyone know how to resolve this issue? It keeps coming back. Its so frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Question

Unable to use starhub tv+ again - 29 Jan 2021 whole evening

Switched to it after received sms promotion in Nov 2020. Nightmare started since then. No more recording of favourite shows, always down (latest one w

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More