Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
F
Starhub Digital Set

Hi Officer, Currently, we are facing this issue of the image keep jumping, the problem keep persisting even after we reset, restart, off and on the d

Question

Existing Fibre TV to TV+

Currently on Fibre TV subscription.Setup as belowNucleus Connect:* port 1 -- Linksys EA8100* port 2 -- Homeplug 1~ Homeplug2 -- Fibre Set top boxSo we

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

How to return one of my Fibre TV boxes?

How do I return one of my Fibre TV boxes? Your consultant told me over the phone that I have to make an appointment for the technician to collect it a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cedric456 

2 days ago

Question

Existing Router cannot work with the new TV Box for local tv channels

I was about to recontract but was informed that I would not be able to get the local tv channels if I do not change my existing router. This is a prob

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 days ago

Question

Return Additional Fibre TV set top box

I want to terminate additional fibre tv stb. Can i just return the box to main starhub shop?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 days ago

Question

Starhub Box Auto Power-off

My starhub fiber box switches off on its own even though my power is cable is plugged in. All my connections is secured. This caused me the starhub bo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 days ago

Question

Did Starhub really do a proper test on the new Starhub TV+ box before releasing to public

1) Now the TV interface is less user friendly compared to previously. 2) Free to air channels - Mediacorp Chn5 etc becomes unavailable. A message prom

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

ice_blue06 

7 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Remote Control spoil

Hi, My starhub TV remote control is partial spoil, some key is not working. How i can get a replacement? Please advice the charges too. Thanks.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cscammy 

8 days ago

Question

will not load

With the lagging and loading problems, I've decided to off and on the switch for my tv + cable tv box to reboot it. However, it's stuck at the 'loadin

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

FARVIZ2005 

9 days ago

Question

Billing Error

Hi. I had recontract for both Starhub TV and Fibre Broadband at a Starhub outlet in September. Returned the old Samsung set-top box a few days after I

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question