Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
StarHub TV+ app removed from Tizen store?

Looks like StarHub has chosen to remove the StarHub TV+ app from the Tizen store despite a large segment of population here in Singapore using Samsung

Question

Starhub TV+ Box Issues/Bugs

In mid-Nov, I recontract my Starhub TV plan and upgrade the TV Box to Starhub TV+ Box.I welcomed the new TV+ Box as It runs on Android OS, which means

Question

Starhub TV does not have the facility of basic needs like recording programme

I have made a contract with Starhub for 2 years. Unfortunately I found that the basic needs of a tv service provider like recording programme is not t

Discussion

Streaming box keeps requiring Login

I bought a starhub streaming box that was recently updated to the starhub TV+ app. Since then, periodically(everyday) the box will require a log in in

Question

Why can't I watch after change to the new TV box and my dual wifi is gone

After changing the new TV box, I can't watch everytime it gives me no signal. Only some times on weekday can watch. Few days ago, my wifi become only

Question

Termination of Starhub TV Services

Hi, I would like to terminate my Starhub TV services and associated services at my current address.

Question

Unable to cancel starhub go max

I am unable to unsubscribe starhub go max. The account manager only shows my bill. The service tab does not appear.How do i unsubsribe from active sub

Question

Google Nest help

Hi, I recently bought the Google Nest router, but after I hooked it up, I could not watch any Starhub channels at all. I have the TV+ box. Does anybod

Question

Why does Starhub call me so many times asking me the same questions trying to solve the same problem?

I been using the starhub TV+ for 2 months and my problems are still not solved at all. 1st: technician came down and switch boxes becos of no sound is

Question

Is the Starhub TV+ app available on Apple TV?

I would like to find out if the Starhub TV+ app is available on Apple TV? I find the current Starhub Android TV box rather underwhelming and restrict

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More