Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
K
Starhub TV+ Box Issues/Bugs

In mid-Nov, I recontract my Starhub TV plan and upgrade the TV Box to Starhub TV+ Box.I welcomed the new TV+ Box as It runs on Android OS, which means

Question

Issue with StarHub TV+ Box

Hi StarHub, I have some issue with the StarHub TV+ Box, I just upgraded my Fibre TV Box to the StarHub TV+ Box. When I connect the StarHub TV+ Box to

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Question

Starhub TV does not have the facility of basic needs like recording programme

I have made a contract with Starhub for 2 years. Unfortunately I found that the basic needs of a tv service provider like recording programme is not t

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Discussion

Smart TV HDD

Hi, I'm currently still using the older Starhub TV boxes that utilizes external WD HDD to record programs. Has there been any improvement to the situa

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Question

Starhub Issues

I am a Starhub customer for more than 15 years now, but now, I am seriously considering of dumping Starhub. I recently re-contracted by HomeHub Plan,

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 d ago

Question

Turn off subscription popup for people that don't want that feature.

Just now my mom was changing channel, and as usual there is a popup everytime she switch to a channel that I didn't subscribe to. But this time she wa

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Discussion

Accepted Solution

One problem on celestial movie on starhub TV+

Recently I had an issue with my starhub TV+ only on the celestial movie program, when I tried to clicked on it, it will not work or gives me an error

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Question

Why Starhub TV plus so lousy?

Yesterday I installed my Starhub TV+ and because I am a new subscriber I couldn't watch the TV+ because my account don't exist. Why do you have to mak

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Discussion

Accepted Solution

How to activate "Dolby Digital" on the new StarHub TV+ set-top box?

I have my StarHub TV+ connected to my AVR. However my StarHub TV+ can only transmit 2 signals to my AVR, i.e., left and right channel, and the not th

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Bing Go 

12 d ago

Question

Connecting to Lumos Projector

Recently got a Lumos projector to try out, but when I connect to Starhub STB's HDMI, I got "Invalid Format". Tried enquiring to Lumos but got no defin

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

huffie 

15 d ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question