Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Error code 2003

Why I still have to pay for transport and services fee to have the box check? I still on contract

Question

Can I use my TP-Link Archer Ax20 Router with Starhub Tv+Box??

Hi, I have a very good, recently bought TP-Link Archer Ax20 router, can I use it with Starhub Tv+Box??

Question

TV+ box software update

There was a android tv update to the box yesterday, bringing the firmware version to 1.5.2. The only two things I noticed is the new boot animation an

Discussion

Shutdown the tv+ box without turning the switch off

Just press and hold the power button on the tv+ box (for 10-12 secs), until a message pop ups, telling you if you want to power off the box.

Discussion

Why Doesn’t StarHub TV app allow to AirPlay

Hi why doesn’t the new tv+ app on iPhone allow to AirPlay the contents onto apple tv

Question

Why does TV+ require a "compatible router" / SmartWIFI for free-to-air-channels?

With TV+ we only use ONT 1 I understand (no more activate of port 2). For free-to-air channels why is it necessary to use a StarHUB mandated router or

Question

Starhub cable remote control replacement

My remote control is suddenly not working. Where can I get a replacement? I went to the starhub at Bukit panjang plaza but they told me they don't do

Question

TV recording down

TV record down and technician came and advise that MyPassport HDD was faulty. Bought a new 4T MyPassport from Sim Lim and apparently it is still not

Question

Harassment from Starhub Sales Dept

hi starhub, your salesperson from number 68052440 have been calling me repeatably even thought i tell him im not interested in the new offer. This is

Question

Starhub Android Box no sound

Hi, I have been on the new Starhub Android box since beginning of this year. I keep loosing audio and some time video. The android box is connect

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More