Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Unable to find Starhub TV+ on Android TV box Google Playstore

Hi, I have recently switched over from Singtel TV. Previously I installed Singtel TV Go App which streams the channels I subscribed on my Android Box. I managed to install Starhub TV+ on all my devices except my Android TV Box. Could not find it in Google PlayStore. Is there some sort of configurati

Question

Why Doesn’t StarHub TV app allow to AirPlay

Hi why doesn’t the new tv+ app on iPhone allow to AirPlay the contents onto apple tv

Question

Starhub TV+ Box Issues/Bugs

In mid-Nov, I recontract my Starhub TV plan and upgrade the TV Box to Starhub TV+ Box.I welcomed the new TV+ Box as It runs on Android OS, which means you can use apps like Youtube and Youtube for Kids. Running on Android OS also makes it future-proof and give it many potential to do great stuffs.Ne

Question

TV remote control issue

Hi Everyone, while using the starhub remote control to change channels using the channel up/down button , does it stop half way? Then when when you press the button again, it just goes past the channels you wantted to see? Or while you are pressing the channel number, you only get it right after try

Question

Billing matters and service

My StarHub TV service was disrupted for 2 days and resumed on 2nd sept. StarHub was scheduled to change my modem and transfer my internet service to the modem. I had 2 internet service and requested to cancel one. however StarHub brought wrong device/order to my house and terminated my existing cabl

Discussion

How to format Western Digital hard disk back to PC use

I had changed to the new TV= box which not able to do any recording. Want to reformat western digital hard disk for normal PC use but my PC not able to detect the hard disk. Please advise if anyone know how i can format the hard disk for normal PC use. Thanks in advance  

Question

StarHub TV+ app removed from Tizen store?

Looks like StarHub has chosen to remove the StarHub TV+ app from the Tizen store despite a large segment of population here in Singapore using Samsung Smart TVs with Tizen platform. Any way to still install the app thru a usb or any other backchannel?

Question

Starhub TV does not have the facility of basic needs like recording programme

I have made a contract with Starhub for 2 years. Unfortunately I found that the basic needs of a tv service provider like recording programme is not there. This feature was earlier there ( as known to us from our friends) . In the advertisement, they will never say this kind of removal of feature.

Discussion

Streaming box keeps requiring Login

I bought a starhub streaming box that was recently updated to the starhub TV+ app. Since then, periodically(everyday) the box will require a log in in order to access the content. It becomes annoying after a while as you have to login using the onscreen keyboard which is tedious to use. The box will

Question

Why can't I watch after change to the new TV box and my dual wifi is gone

After changing the new TV box, I can't watch everytime it gives me no signal. Only some times on weekday can watch. Few days ago, my wifi become only fibre. My dual band is gone. Why like these? How to resolve my problem? 

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More