Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Upon completing the 2 year contract can I have StartHub UNLOCK the iPhone

Upon completing the 2 yar contract, can I have StarHub UNLOCK the iPhone so that it can be used with any SIM?  Yes/No? i the newer is no, then  can I request for a change to a PrePaid StarHub number after the contract expires? I asked this question to the 1633 HelpDesk and the staff didn't even unde

Question

Faulty Phone

Hi, may i know if i am able to ask for an exchange regarding my faulty phone which i just purchased 3 days ago from one of the starhub shops?

Question

Accepted Solution

Ipad Mini

Hi, which outlet has the black ipad mini 32gb in stock? Tks.

Question

Ipad mini stock

which outlet have stock for ipad mini LTE 32GB in white? if out of stock, when will it be in stock again?

Question

Accepted Solution

Can i use my mobile broadband sim on my iPhone?

Hi there, Currently i am subscribing maxmobile surflite unlimited data. Can i use my mobile broadband sim on my iphone? As long as i didnt use the sim to make calls and SMS, there will not be extra charges. Correct?   Thank you.     Post title edited to make it available fo

Question

Replaced iPhone 5 is having issue...

I got my Iphone 5 replaced from Starhub 3 days back. (The Original phone bought just two months back)The Replacement unit has speaker issue and I am not able to insert the headset connector.Why we are getting refurbished set  and not new iPhone which is under warranty? I am completely disappointed w

Question

Galaxy Note 2 Stock

When there will be a stock for Galaxy Note 2 in IMM branch?

Question

Accepted Solution

Pre-order the iPad Mini?

can i buy (pre-order) i pad mini online?

Question

iphone4s available ?

still have iphone 4s now ???

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More