Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Complaint for non delivery of device

I was scheduled for my hp delivery between 4-6pm today, it’s almost 7pm and I have not received anything yet! I would have appreciated if I hav

Question

Online delivery not delivered

I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro max and it was supposed to be delivered today on 13 nov 2020 at 11am to 1pm and i have not gotten my phone or even any

Question

iPhone XS Leather Case

Hi, does anyone knows if any of the StarHub stores still sell iPhone XS Leather Case ? Thanks

Question

HELP

Hi, I have placed an order (order no. CR20111240923) yesterday, for recontracting my mobile. However, I have chosen the wrong plan and would like to c

Question

Cancel 11.11 order

I have ordered iPhone 11 Pro Max today on 11.11 sale. My order confirmation ID is CR20111131481. I’m sure that I ordered Midnight Green I waited

Question

Track online order

Hi I am a new subscriber of starhub. I ordered one mobile plan . I received email too. How can I track the delivery by app since I cannot link my FIN

Question

Monthly equipment installment

Hi,I just recontract my line and still have previous outstanding monthly equipment installment. How can i pay full outstanding online?

Question

Collection on behalf ...

Pre ordered the the iPhone on recontract. But was just told that I’ve a meeting to attend. can I authorise my someone to do the collection on m

Question

Delivery of phone

Hi, I will be expecting my phone to be delivered at 8.30-10.30pm tonight. But so far there isn't any SMS reminder or alerts. And looking back, there a

Question

Accepted Solution

Collecting phone on behalf

Hi my father recently ordered his iPhone 12 pro max online. But he just realised that he will not be free to collect it on the date given as he has wo

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More