Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Extra $100 top for Iphone only

Dear Community, Why do we need to paid extra $100 only for iphone on principle line for early upgrading?Already Hub Club member with starhub.Also Sing

Question

Limited handset models available online

Hi, Was trying to purchase a handset and a new line (port in) online because I see the promo banner that SIM card is free for online purchases. delive

Question

Iphone 4s availability

Hi just wondering if Starhub or its partners still has anymore Iphone4s? Thanks!

Question

Which outlet hv ready stock for Samsung Galaxy Note II White colour??...

Which outlet hv ready stock for Samsung Galaxy Note II White colour??

Question

iPhone 5 Lock Button

Hi, Im having problems with the iPhone 5 Lock Button, requires to press very hard in order to lock my home screen. Can I go for 1 For 1 Exchange?

Question

iPhone 5 Replacement

Hi, where do I go for an iPhone 5 replacement? Are there any conditions that limit whether the phone can be replaced? Thanks

Question

iPhone 5 availability?

Which shop has Iphone5 available right now?

Question

Change of iPhone 4S battery

there is some problem with my iphone battery, the battery uses up quicker than normal. fully charged before bed but when i woke up the next morning it

Question

iPhone 5

Can I get a iPhone5 just by continue the same contract that I have for my iPhone 4's contract ...is there a need to cost another $500 or more to it ??

Question

My iPhone 4 contract is about to end , what can I do ? Must I trade in mt phone to get a new phone ?

I was wondering when my iPhone contract ends , can I get a new phone With the same line or is there any other options ? ? Can I upgrade to lte for my

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More