Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
A
S4 Preorder email received but link not working

i received the S4 Preorder email but when the link brings me to an error page, please advise...

Question

Where can i get ipad mini?? Almost all sold out

Where can i get ipad mini

Question

Galaxy S4 booking link

Hi, I received the email to book the galaxy s4. Everytime I click on the link I get an error page, once I managed to get in the form to fill in my NRI

Question

Galaxy S4 booking system, porting number.

Hi, I've signed up and received my Galaxy S4 booking email. I'm currently a Singtel user and wish to port over my number for a new line with Galaxy S4

Question

Newly subscribed iPhone 5 (17 April) hardware issues

I just subscribed a line yesterday for iPhone 5 and immediately, my handset is giving me headaches! Can't make/receive a call even the signal's full b

Question

iPhone 5

Hi, I'm currently a user of an iPhone 5. Im here to enquery whether do you do a 1 to 1 trade,as my iPhone 5 lock button is faulty and it occasionally

Question

Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1

Hi, Can you keep me posted when there is stock for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 (both white and grey)? Thanks in advance! Annie

Question

Hi what is the current stock level for Samsung Galaxy SIII white?

I'm looking for Starhub outlet with Samsung Galaxy SIII white in stock around west of Singapore. Which outlet should i go?

Question

Backlight leaking of iphone 5

I just recontract my mobile plan with iphone 5 on 2/4/13 at plaza sing, at initial checking as CSO switch on the phone from me, didn't realize the is

Question

Accepted Solution

Printing of Mobile Phone photos

I would like to print my photos that I took on my iPhone.  Is there any way I can do it without first downloading the photos to the computer, put into

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More