Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
ASUS PadFone Infinity

Hi i would like to check with you guys whether is ASUS PadFone Infinity available in StarHub and when will it arrive to Singapore? It was stated that

Question

Pre-booking of Samsung S4 Round 2

The website for Round 2 for pre-booking is down yet again when the e-mail was just blasted. Nevertheless, there's a few things I would like to check.

Question

HTC One at Changi Airport Starhub.

Any idea when stocks will come in for Starhub Changi Airport?

Question

Galaxy S4 request for delivery?

Hi can I check if I can request for a delivery of the handset if I go down to the shop to realize that it's out of stock? At least that way I can just

Question

New stock for Samsung galaxy S4

May i know when will starhub have new stock for S4

Question

Booking of Galaxy S4

The site for S4 booking was constantly down when I received the e-mail. I tried it again today and now it says it's fully booked? This is really poor

Question

Accepted Solution

Is there any particular outlets that sell S4 on 27th April

Good day StarHub, I would like to know whether is there a chance in getting a S4 on that day itself when I didn't order it online. If there is, which

Question

Purchasing Note 2 LTE

Hi, Read from the posts and found out that Samsung Note 2 LTE is currently out of stock. I have a few enquiries: 1. Have the stocks replenish by now?2

Question

Galaxy S4

Got free gift hen I purchase S4?

Question

S4 Pre order reservation, no email

I reserved the S4 on the pre order website.But there is no confirmation email from Starhub.Is my reservation successful?Thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More