Ask a Question
  • •••
A
Stock for Xperia Z

Able to recontract but every Starhub outlet do not have any stock for Xperia Z

Question

Accepted Solution

iPhone 5 for S Pass

I'm an S Pass holder and I wanted to know what sort of hidden charges and fees would be applied to me should I try to sign up for an Iphone 5 plan (na

Question

Samsung Galaxy S3 Available in Starhub?

Does any of the Starhub stores in singapore still has the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE stocks? And how much is the price of the phone for Smart Surf Lite?

Question

iphone 5

hi,     i currently have a faulty home button on my iphone 5, which doesnt work sometimes. So can i check if i bring it to the plaza singapura service

Question

trade in

If my phone is chipped at the corner, can it still possible to trade in?

Question

Cannot rcv email on iPhone

Hi, I just notice that since Mid May, I'm not getting any Starhub imail on my iPhone which have been working for many years.I have deleted the email a

Question

iPhone 5

Hello,         I have problems with my iPhone 5. Sometimes when i call my friends, they can't really hear me clearly and Sometimes my iPhone 5 have no

Question

Accepted Solution

samsung galaxy camera

I would like to ask whether samsung galaxy camera is available for purchase in starhub retail shop, if its available, what is the price plan for it?

Question

Accepted Solution

non-camera Android smartphones

Hi there, may i know which non-camera Android smartphones are available from Starhub? If possible, can you share the prices too? Thanks!

Question

S3 LCD Broken

Hi Guys,  I bought a new S3 LTE from Starhub in Dec 2012. Now I have dropped it and the LCD is broken. Just wanted to ask you guys what are my options

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More