Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
iPhone 5S Stock Availability

Dear StarHub CSO, I am told there would be 64GB iPhone 5S Gold in stock during launch, 20th September. However, since I and many of us StarHubbers hav

Question

cheap & good phone for digital voice

Hi,Need advise which cheap & good phone for my digital voice.Thanks.Cheers!

Question

Cheated by Starhub!!! Please beware when buying any handset from Starhub!

Sharing an extremely horrifying experience from Starhub at Causeway Point.This happened to my sister when she recontracted a new handset and till toda

Question

Iphone 5s booking

I registered for interest before the close, and this morning i receive an email from SH that booking for iphone will open 13 Sep 1159pm but on 7.00am

Question

iPhone 5s/5c registration of interest closing 13 September 3pm!

Hi all, The registration of interest page for iPhone 5c/5s will close on 13 September 2013 at 3pm sharp!   Only those who have registered t

Question

iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C? Which will you get?

iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C?  Which will you get?

Question

iPhone 5S / 5C

Anyone excited about the upcoming new iPhone 5S and 5C? Which one are you aiming at and why? What improvement you hope to see in the new iPhone? For m

Question

Exchange of iPhone 5

Hi i'm facing issues with my iphone 5 that i purchased last december. I'm facing problems to charge it . That being the case i dont think i would be f

Question

iPad Mini Stock in IMM/Plaza Singapura

Hi there. Will someone in SH in able to advise on the stock avaibility of iPad mini 16GB Slate Black in the mentioned 2 branches? Many many thanks! (:

Question

Accepted Solution

want to have new contract phone

HI,     I am a starhub HUB subscriber. I got a S3 with my contract which started in Oct 2012. As per my scheme running at that time i was informed tht

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More