Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
I
Billing

When I tried to link Hub ID to Starhub Accounts I always get the ERROR - The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer,can anyone help

Question

When will the iPad Air 4th Gen be restocked

I'm trying to recontract my line with iPad Air (4th Gen), but it's out of stock online. I tried with many shops, no one has the stock and no idea when

Question

When will the iPhone 11 be restocked

I have been waiting for the past few days but the Apple iPhone 11 has yet to be restocked. I want to purchase it but it never comes in stock

Question

Will I get 5G on non-Starhub bought phone

hi! I recently bought an iphone 12 in Apple store. Will I be able to use 5g even if I did not buy the phone in Starhub? Thanks

Question

mobile

why must i be above 21 then can open starhub line?? i went to follow my friend open starhub line no need above 21 his 19 tho

Question

Cancel or Change my Online Order

I made a mistake when making an online order. I would like to amend the handset specs please otherwise would like to cancel the order. Order number is

Question

RESCHEDULED DELIVERY APPOINTMENT

I have rescheduled my appointment delivery for my iphone however it did not reflect on my account. So have it been processed or reject?

Question

4g sim plan

I want to know more information about this new plan please where it comes with samsung galaxy z fold2 5g and free smartwatch $105.74/month

Question

iPhone personal hotspot

Hi there, I am trying to enable my personal hotspot on my phone, can you kindly assist me.

Question

Delivery tracker not available

My handset delivery chosen 4-6pm but till date there’s mo updates on the delivery. Tried tracking via Starhub app but to no avail

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More