Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
PROOF OF PURCHASE

Hi , how do get my proof of purchase from starhub?

Question

Starhub Failed Delivery x 2

Hi good morning. I am having the most disappointing experience in my life. Ordered the Samsung S21 Ultra Phantom Silver 512GB on the 15th Jan - first day of preorder. Received an email confirmation of my purchase and premium and delivery date, 28th Jan 11-1 pm. 27th Jan received a SMS reminder of th

Question

Mobile Phone Repair

During the Covid 19 lockdown, it was bleak and dreary. Having been cooped up at home, made on a mobile phone purchase as a treat. Decided on the ASUS Zenfone 6. It is an interesting device with a unique flipup camera for selfies and video calls. In my enthusiasm, it was my constant companion during

Discussion

CIS - verification

I have not had a successful experience at STARHUB outlet at Parkway Parade, as well as online 1633 call centre. I recently signed up online for a new number with STARHUB. However I wasn't prompted for a CIS discount, even though I qualify as my organisation has CIS benefits. After speaking to your

Question

Up to 100 off for iPhone 12 pro max

The promo of 100 off for iPhone 12 pro max is eligible for existing recontract customer? Currently starhub no longer have 100 rebate for existing customer if they recontract?

Question

SmartUC login disabled

Hi, this is my first time login into SmartUC, I am not really familar with the web login portal, I successfully login to Admin id and change to new password, but unable to relogin. Please help.

Question

Recontract Voucher

Hi i'm on CIS plan and I didnt know I had a $200 recontract voucher until yesterday. Unfortunately it expires today and I no longer see it anymore. Can i request to get the voucher again as I want to recontract my plan this coming weekend.

Question

how to use the mobile recontract voucher

i am on CIS package, could you help to advice how to use the mobile recontract voucher that shown in picture below?

Question

opt for self collection

there is no option for me to opt for self collection

Question

Accepted Solution

Pacific blue out of stock

Hello anyone knows when Starhub will restock the pacific blue 12 pro max 128gb as I am looking to recontract in 1.5weeks time

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More