Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
E
iphone 12 mini restock

hello, may i ask how long would it take for starhub to restock iphone 12 mini green version?

Question

Unable to received sms and OTP code from my iphone

Dear Sir/Maam. I unable to receive sms and OTP code number from my iphone since 2 days ago. I'm in Overseas now ..My starhub is carrier.. Please he

Question

Complaint - Terrible Service and Serious Process Flaws

Would also like to lodge an official complaint. It took 5 days ( over 120 hrs, when I was told it will take 24 to 48 hours) and over 15 calls to starh

Question

Apple Watch Series 5 Unable to Activate NumberShare VAS

Hi, I am not able to activate my cellular on my watch series 5 cellular. I complete the steps for mobile data in my Apple Watch app and do eventually

Question

Payment

I have already make payment for my bilis but I my network still down. Should I wait 2-3working days for my network to be up. I need it urgently. Pleas

Question

Mobile Phone

My contract finishes in 2022. Am I eligible to take another plan? What I mean is that currently I have plan but the question is, can I take another pl

Question

Duplicate Receipt for Iphone 6s bought from Starhub

Hi there, I have subscribe starhub services on march 2016 and bought iphone 6s Plus. My FIN No was < removed private information >, I need a dup

Question

unspecified media player error n2009

having this problem when trying to play videos with the starhub+ app with a mi note4(which had been working fine) until now but another phone , mi Not

Question

Phone was not delivered

i did a new sign up with a new device, (online) and payment alrdy made. date of delivery was supposed to be on monday from 6.30-8.30 but the iphone wa

Question

StarHub Launches FamilyConnect – esim for Apple Watch

In the latest watchOS 7 release, Apple introduced Family Setup, which allows family members who don’t have iPhone to enjoy the feature

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More