Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
availability of Vivo V17 pro

VivoV17 pro is out of stock in online store... will there be any available instock at starhub shops?

Question

Note10+ VoLTE provision errors

As i Tested on all device like Note9, S20 Ultra and Xiaomi MIX 2S able to show Starhub VoLTE no issue as I tried using a Starhub SIM card that have Vo

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 months ago

Question

iphone 11 price

noticed that the Iphone 11 was back in stock but the price was hiked up? used to be $160+ for 64gb but now it was $313. any specific reason for that?

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 months ago

Question

iphone 11 colours

hello i have noticed that the starhub online store site have updated the iphone 11 page and instead of 6 colours , there are only yellow option left,

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 months ago

Question

NETFLIX 2 YEAR MEMBERSHIP FREE FOR S20 PLUS PRE ORDER

Hi, I have bought samsung s20+ is a pre-order offer in starhub. When i am ordering they insisted me that there will be 2 year membership for netflix a

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sambasiva214 

8 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

S20 pre order with free earbuds

Singtel and M1 has extended pre order with free earbuds till 5 mar.Why starhub ended similar promotion on 29 Feb? Can starhub extend pre order for me?

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

chenej 

8 months ago

Question

Iphone 11 Restock

does anyone know when the Iphone 11 will be restocked? just got scammed big time lol it said Yellow & Green were instock but when i tried to add to ba

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

redelivery

Hi, i would like to enquire about the redelivery progress. Today was  supposed to to be the day the new handset is being delivered due to her recontra

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

iphone 11 black 128gb restock

hello i have been checking https://www.starhub.com/microsite/apple/iphone/iphone-11-stock-availability.html for weeks and i still dont see a restock f

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

Huawei Nova 5T

Hi, when will the Huawei Nova 5T midsummer purple colour be restocked? Thank you!

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question