Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Changing time of delivery

Hi I've recently placed an order for a phone on starhub and I've set my delivery date and time as 14/07/20 and between 1600h-1800h, however I just fou

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

samsung galaxy fold free gift

On 24th june i puchase samsung galaxy fold. Its stated " buy online to get a level box speaker, galaxy buds & wireless charger with 256gb micro sd

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Faulty New iPhone, Poor 1633 Service and Not replying to Email

Bought a new iPhone 11 and it was heated up in powered off state hours after delivery. Was given a replacement phone which turned out to be refurbishe

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Late handset delivery

Hi, I am supposed to receive my handset and sim card today 2pm to 4pm, but so far there is no response or any person attending to me. Who can i look f

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Differences in Prices

Hi,  I saw online tha tthe offer for Huawei mate 30 pro was $0 at my plan which is the $55 but it was out of stock. I went down to the store and was t

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Change phone colour for online order

Hi i like to check I make an order for a iphone pro max gold need to change to silver colour isit possible as e delivery date is still 2 week from now

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Cracked screen

My phone screen is cracked and im still under waranty. i been trying to call the screenrepair hotline but it transfer me to auotmated voice & ask me t

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

New iPhone got problem

I just got my new iphone 11 last than an hour ago n it got some problem with the phone. I call 1633 an they say they can't do anything about it ask me

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Restocking for Samsung Galaxy S10

Hi, i am planning to recontract my mobile plan as it is going to expire soon. I am interested in the Samsung Galaxy S10. However, i realised that it i

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Order online from StarHub shop but order wrong model

I did an online order and still waiting for delivery of handset to my house. However, I just realised I ordered the wrong handset model. So I am tryin

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question