Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
is this fair?

hi all i have a iPad Pro 12.9 inch (year 2017). bought smart support. screen cracked. they couldn't find the exact model for screen replacement. they have instead offered a 2018 model (better specs) but it's only 11 inch. my 'argument' is that 11 inch and 12.9 inch (mine) is alot of difference. they

Question

Proof of Purchase - Iphone

I have encountered an issue on Activation Lock on my Iphone 6.APPLE support requested for proof of purchase so that they can arrange to unlock it.I bought Iphone 6 via StarHub in year 2015. How do I go about to get a copy of the invoice?Would you please help?

Question

huawei wireless charger redemption card

Recontracted 2 Huawei Mate pro at Westgate store but realised your staff only passed me 1 Huawei wireless charger redemption card. How do I go about it?

Question

LG V40 preorder online

Hi, LG will launch V40 on 26Jan including at the telcos. When will it be available for preorder online? Can i use my recontract voucher in online preorder?

Question

Accepted Solution

Volte on ASUS Zenfone 5 (2018)?

Question

When will re-stock Google Pixel 3 XL White?

Hi, I am looking to purchase the white colour model of the Google Pixel 3 XL from the online store, but I am seeing that the model is currently out of stock. May I check when would it be re-stock again? Thank you.

Question

SmartBuddy Plan with Handset

Hi Starhub,I would like to know the price for smartbuddy plan for below (*include re-contact fee as my expire contact will be ended on October 2019)Samsung Galaxy Note9 - SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 -SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 - APPLE iPhone XR - And i heard Starhub will be terminated the smartbuddy plan on next year?

Question

Late delivery

Question

Huawei free wireless charger

Hi,I recontracted my two mobile line with Huawei mate 20 Pro last week, one collected at Jurong point on last Thursday, and one delivered to my house on Sunday, but only the delivery one got free wireless charger while the self collected one don’t have, pls verify.

Question

12 12 iPhone XS Installment

I'm trying to buy a iPhone XS 256GB Gold with 1 year installment plan and 50$/month for 2 years contract.But while I reached to Delivery stage and clicked on the Delivery Date, it is shown an error showing the message 'Customer is not eligible'.Why is this? and do I need to come into Starhub store t

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More