Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Missing galaxy buds from pre order of note 10

So I pre ordered note 10 online recently and I got it today but there was a galaxy buds missing. After calling starhub apparently it was out of stock but I ordered it before they mention it was out of stock so do I still get the buds when the stocks come in?

Question

Product Inquiry

I would like to know if the Gear S3 (LTE) is still available in any of your outlet?

Question

Product Inquiry

Question

iWatch numbershare

I just got an iwatch but i cannot set up for mobile data. its show a msg 'Oops! Your Mobile plan is not compatible with Numbershare. You need to change to a 4G mobile plan before you can subscribe to Numbershare. I am using a $50 Sim only plan now. iPhone X , iwatch series 4 with cellular. Can you h

Question

Change from home delivery to self-collection

Hi. How can I change from home delivery to self-collection. Order Number:CR19072393936

Question

free gifts

Hi starhub,  Last wk, I just port over from m1 and sign up for a 2yr contract grtting samsung s10+.I have ask if theres any free gifts but was told theres none. Today i check your website and found out that you are giving out free led cover / wireless battery pack for samsung s10+ with $199 fot 2yrs

Question

Accepted Solution

No volte for samsung s10 plus?

Hi, I noted I am not able to get volte on samsung s10+ for starhub on sim1 whereas TPG on sim 2 are able to get it. I have tried disabling TPG to check, no volte noted.Kindly advise. Thank you.

Question

eSIM for Iphone XS Max

Question

Authorisation Letter

Hi, I’m supposed to received my new phone and sim next Tuesday (9/7/19) but I’ll be away on a company trip. Is it ok for my husband to sign n collect on  my behalf if I pass him my IC as well as write an authorisation letter to StarHub?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More