Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Equipment installment

Hi! I am wondering if I can make the installment in full in advance? Thank you!

Question

Ipad Air Restock

Hi, will there be another restock of the new ipad air? or will it be discontinued after selling out this time? I know to check from time to time and I

Question

#ORDER CONFIRMATION ID < removed private information >

Had purchased mobile via online store for self collection.Make a trip down for collection, however was told by the shop staff that there was some erro

Question

Poor Starhub Customer Service at 1633

I encounter an issue with mobile phone sometime in May and I had request for a change of the handset as I've opted for the smart support service upon

Question

Cancellation of online order

Recently I had make an order online and I had key my name wrongly so I intended to make a new order but your online app keep showing ( empty my cart )

Question

Galaxy S21 Ultra promotion

Saw M1 is giving free galaxy Tab A7 (wifi) for new sign up 2 years contract with S21 ultra device, dose starhub have the same promotion as well ?

Question

Accepted Solution

Samsung Tab S7 restock availability?

Looking for Samsung Tab S7 contract with StarHub. But last few weeks it's out of stock.

Question

Accepted Solution

Request for Re-contract voucher

Would like to seek clarification if Starhub is still providing re-contract voucher? I have reached out to the messenger and when being tasked to click

Question

Recurring bill payment

I have two numbers (CIS plan) under the same StarHub account. Is there a way to set up separate recurring bill payment for each number? Right now

Question

SCAMHUB

1. I placed an online order for the iphone 12 pro max on 18 June 2021 and recontracted my line. One of the online exclusive for the delivery option wa

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More