Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Proof of purchase for oppo f1s phone

Hi CS, i wan to send my oppo f1s phone for ios update but oppo service centre asked me for proof of purchase. I bought my phone from starhub shop 2 years ago. Pls advise me how to retrieve my receipt asap thanks  ruth

Question

trade in

im thinking of trading in myiphone x. my handset is in perfect condition however my power adaptor has a few scratches and wear and tear.. would that still be acceptable? for trading in the iphone do i only need to bring my handset and charger?

Question

Accepted Solution

Duplicate Receipt

Hi, I lost the receipt of my Oppo R11s, I need a duplicate receipt to cover my warranty. Are you able to send a softcopy? I'm the owner of the phone.

Question

Installment plan for new phone

Hi, I was looking at getting the new iPhone online with the installment payment plan, however I was faced with the issue of not being eligible. Are there criteria to meet for the eligibility? I heard that you will need to have a few lines under the account holder to be eligible. Is that true?Thanks

Question

iPhone 11 Pro Max pre-order

On behalf of my wife (which is currently very disappointed with starhub service and ethic) Hi Starhub,I have been trying to place a pre-order for a 512GB Midnight Green iPhone Max pro since the launch day to no avail. The page will forever get stuck at order/cart page and the order cannot be complet

Question

Collection of mobile phone on behalf for home delivery

Dear community, I have just been informed by my company that I need to go overseas from 9 July to 20 July. However I have signed up for a new line with handset. Can i request to appoint my son to collect on behalf of me when  the handset deliver on 9 July?

Question

Pre-Order New IPhone 11 Pro $50 2-Year Plan

Dear Starhub Community, I would like to check if the new $50 2-Year Plan is really 15GB now?   Because when I tried to Pre-Order the new IPhone 11 Pro, it only indicates 5GB instead of 15GB as shown in the picture below.   Can anyone confirm that is it actually 5GB or 15GB?   Thank

Question

HD Voice on Pixel 3XL missing?

Hi, I currently own a Google Pixel 3XL, with a $70 Starhub plan 24-months contract. I would like to check how do I enable HD Voice on the phone, as this option is not variable on my phone, although I clearly have the HD Voice enabled in my contract, and the phone should by right have this function a

Question

S10+ FREE WIRELESS BATTERY PACK SILVER (PREMIUM)

Hi, i recontracted on 4 of august online and received a new S10+. I was supposed to receive a Samsung Wireless Battery Pack Silver along with it. However it is out of stock. Will i be receiving it still or its on a while stocks lasts basis? I figured if its out of stock then why would it still be av

Question

Galaxy s10 preorder premiums

I called customer service to check whether the free galaxy buds and wireless charger is still in stock and they told me that I can only find out after i buy the phone, and im unable to cancel my order after i have placed it.There should at least be a notification on your website that its already out

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More