Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Google Pixel 3 eSim?

When will eSim be available for the Google Pixel 3?

Question

ASUS Zenfones?

Noticed that ASUS Zenfones are no a longer available via the StarHub online store. Will they be brought in? If not, are there any partners that can do recontracts for ASUS Zenfones? Many thanks.

Question

Have not received my mobile

Hi,  I have selected a timeslot for my mobile to be delivered between 1400-1600. It's now 4p.m. and i have not received it. May i have your help to look into this please? I need the phone urgently as my current one is not working.Order Confirmation ID: CR19100366836

Question

NumberShare - Apple Watch 5

Hi, got new watch 5 yesterday. Had terminated numbershare on Watch 4. But now unable to subscribe number share in new watch 5. Tried unpairing, restore from backup and set up as new watch, still unsuccessful. Awaiting your technical team response. Please look into this, thanks.

Question

Proof of purchase for oppo f1s phone

Hi CS, i wan to send my oppo f1s phone for ios update but oppo service centre asked me for proof of purchase. I bought my phone from starhub shop 2 years ago. Pls advise me how to retrieve my receipt asap thanks  ruth

Question

trade in

im thinking of trading in myiphone x. my handset is in perfect condition however my power adaptor has a few scratches and wear and tear.. would that still be acceptable? for trading in the iphone do i only need to bring my handset and charger?

Question

Accepted Solution

Duplicate Receipt

Hi, I lost the receipt of my Oppo R11s, I need a duplicate receipt to cover my warranty. Are you able to send a softcopy? I'm the owner of the phone.

Question

Installment plan for new phone

Hi, I was looking at getting the new iPhone online with the installment payment plan, however I was faced with the issue of not being eligible. Are there criteria to meet for the eligibility? I heard that you will need to have a few lines under the account holder to be eligible. Is that true?Thanks

Question

iPhone 11 Pro Max pre-order

On behalf of my wife (which is currently very disappointed with starhub service and ethic) Hi Starhub,I have been trying to place a pre-order for a 512GB Midnight Green iPhone Max pro since the launch day to no avail. The page will forever get stuck at order/cart page and the order cannot be complet

Question

Collection of mobile phone on behalf for home delivery

Dear community, I have just been informed by my company that I need to go overseas from 9 July to 20 July. However I have signed up for a new line with handset. Can i request to appoint my son to collect on behalf of me when  the handset deliver on 9 July?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More