Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Change of handset colour

Hi, would like to ask if there is any way to change the handset colour after purchase? I recontracted my line online and ordered a White Samsung S10+, but my mother, who is using the phone, wants a black one. The phone has already been delivered to our house but it is still sealed and in the box. Th

Question

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Gd morning my Friends,Happy Thanksgiving Day.Have a happy day with all your love ones 🙏 Capture all the happy moments with OPPO Reno 2  

Question

Google Pixel 4 eSim?

Glad to hear that Google Pixel 4 will be exclusive to StarHub :-) Will eSim be finally be supported?

Question

Lost Phone Overseas

I lost my phone while overseas. How do I disconnect the line to prevent misuse?

Question

iPhone 11 256gb not available

Hi, I have been wanting to recontract for a while and am looking at getting iPhone 11 256gb white version. However, it has been a few months now and Starhub still has not restocked. When does starhub restock their phones? And is there a possibility of preordering or something similar?

Question

Super late handset delivery

Handset and new sim card delivery supposed to be 11am but ended up still waiting now at 11.22pm. Made many calls since morning until 8pm to remind starhub late delivery but no improvement at all. Is this april fool joke? Please follow up with my compensation tomorrow else just cancel my order

Question

Phone installment options

Hi good day to Starhub and everyone, i would like to enquire about phone 12 and 24 months installment plan, may i know is there any interest invovle and is there any specific phone model has interest and no interest? would really apprciate if starhub can clarify with me before i take the installment

Question

24month installment

Hi, I tried to opt in for the monthly installment for ipad pro 11 online but it shown that im not eligible for it. May i know what are the requirements?

Question

iphone 8

Hi, noticed the iphone 8 has been out of stock for several days. am wondering if starhub is going to replenish the stock? thanks.

Question

Wrong color selected

Re-contracted my line via the app but the phone color was not the one that I chosen/probably due to lags thus selected wrong color. Called the hotline and was told that I can't amend the order or request a change of color. As a customer, I am recontracting to another 2 years but starhub don't even e

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More