Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G Pre-order

The much awaited new Samsung Galaxy series is finally out!   This year, Samsung has revealed 3 Galaxy models - S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G.    With 64MP and 108MP respectively, S20(+) and S20 Ultra 5G respectively gives you more pixels in your photos.    Use its 10X Hybrid Optical Zoom to capture mom

Question

My starhub handset cant be used overseas

My handset seems locked by starhub. Im currently overseas and wanted to use a local sim for cheaper rates but it cant be activated on my phone. I have tried the local sim on another phone and it worked. I have been a starhub user for 8 years and  never encountered this kind of problem ever before. A

Question

Mobile Phones prices

Hi,  May i know how starhub actually price their mobile phones? I'm kinda shock and disappointed at how they increase significantly for the price. For example on Note 10: Before 31-Dec-2019: $50 dollars 2 year plan with weekend free data was at ~ $389 for the phoneBefore 10-Jan-2020: $50 dollars 2 y

Question

Iphone 8 plus availability in store

Hi, Can I know if there is still iphone 8 plus available in store for recontract.Thank you.

Question

Samsung galaxy watch

Is the samsung galaxy watch 42mm LTE still available? Which store have stock?

Question

Huawei P30 Pro Screen Cracked

Hi All, Need advice on my 3 months old Huawei P30 Pro with cracked screen. I'm covered under Starhub Smart Support, should i just claim for phone swap? Thank you.

Question

Samsung Galaxy Fold

Depending on the recontractual price plans you are signing up actually... even at lowest plan its only $3000+ odd or $2000+ at mid plans actually not twice the price of iphone 11 😀 , they spent 5 years of R&D on trials and fails on OLEDs after launching it on TVs. Pretty heavy investments from Sams

Question

eSim for Apple watch

Hi When I can get apply for eSim in starhub? I have been told by one of the representative that it will be available in a month or so. Pls let me know the exact timeframe. Thanks in advance

Question

apple iphone xs max Esim

Starhub when to Announcement support esim for apple iphone xs max ?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More