Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
availability of Vivo V17 pro

VivoV17 pro is out of stock in online store... will there be any available instock at starhub shops?

Question

Note10+ VoLTE provision errors

As i Tested on all device like Note9, S20 Ultra and Xiaomi MIX 2S able to show Starhub VoLTE no issue as I tried using a Starhub SIM card that have VoLTE enable plan my Note10+ VoLTE was stable on Wednesday after Thursday Afternoon i experience that my Starhub VoLTE logo disappeared. So I tried anot

Question

iphone 11 price

noticed that the Iphone 11 was back in stock but the price was hiked up? used to be $160+ for 64gb but now it was $313. any specific reason for that?

Question

iphone 11 colours

hello i have noticed that the starhub online store site have updated the iphone 11 page and instead of 6 colours , there are only yellow option left, and it is out of stock. there were 6 colours till yesterday. does this mean that starhub will only be restocking the yellow iphone 11 and not the rest

Question

NETFLIX 2 YEAR MEMBERSHIP FREE FOR S20 PLUS PRE ORDER

Hi, I have bought samsung s20+ is a pre-order offer in starhub. When i am ordering they insisted me that there will be 2 year membership for netflix and HBO for free. Kindly help me how to avail this offer?

Question

Accepted Solution

S20 pre order with free earbuds

Singtel and M1 has extended pre order with free earbuds till 5 mar.Why starhub ended similar promotion on 29 Feb? Can starhub extend pre order for me?Am eligible to order today. Thank you

Question

Iphone 11 Restock

does anyone know when the Iphone 11 will be restocked? just got scammed big time lol it said Yellow & Green were instock but when i tried to add to basket both were OOS ://

Question

redelivery

Hi, i would like to enquire about the redelivery progress. Today was  supposed to to be the day the new handset is being delivered due to her recontract however as my mom was not home today, we couldnt accept it without her presence thus it is still possible to still deliver it on the same day, at t

Question

iphone 11 black 128gb restock

hello i have been checking https://www.starhub.com/microsite/apple/iphone/iphone-11-stock-availability.html for weeks and i still dont see a restock for the iphone 11. i am now very conflicted whether i should wait for a restock that might not even come any time soon or should i buy another colour a

Question

Huawei Nova 5T

Hi, when will the Huawei Nova 5T midsummer purple colour be restocked? Thank you!

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More