Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Changing time of delivery

Hi I've recently placed an order for a phone on starhub and I've set my delivery date and time as 14/07/20 and between 1600h-1800h, however I just found out that I'd most likely be at work till after 1700h and would not be able to physically verify my identity if the delivery is made before that. Is

Question

samsung galaxy fold free gift

On 24th june i puchase samsung galaxy fold. Its stated " buy online to get a level box speaker, galaxy buds & wireless charger with 256gb micro sd card for free"   Upon receiving my phone yesterday 1st july, there is no free gift. I ask the delivery person. She say she contact starhu

Question

Faulty New iPhone, Poor 1633 Service and Not replying to Email

Bought a new iPhone 11 and it was heated up in powered off state hours after delivery. Was given a replacement phone which turned out to be refurbished set. Utter Disappointment. Imagine paying full price for a new phone only to get back a refurbished set.Already had a series of heated exchange with

Question

Late handset delivery

Hi, I am supposed to receive my handset and sim card today 2pm to 4pm, but so far there is no response or any person attending to me. Who can i look for?

Question

Differences in Prices

Hi,  I saw online tha tthe offer for Huawei mate 30 pro was $0 at my plan which is the $55 but it was out of stock. I went down to the store and was told that the price for Huawei Mate 30 pro was $359 for the $55 plan. Having read diff threads, it seems that the phsyical store and the online are two

Question

Change phone colour for online order

Hi i like to check I make an order for a iphone pro max gold need to change to silver colour isit possible as e delivery date is still 2 week from now.If it not possible can I cancel the order and re order? Can starhub be flexible abt this

Question

Cracked screen

My phone screen is cracked and im still under waranty. i been trying to call the screenrepair hotline but it transfer me to auotmated voice & ask me to email instead . i have email on the 3/6/2020 but until now no one have get back to be.please advise.

Question

New iPhone got problem

I just got my new iphone 11 last than an hour ago n it got some problem with the phone. I call 1633 an they say they can't do anything about it ask me to go find Apple service center. If the phone is afew day old I have nothing to say but it less than an hour n u as my service provider cannot do any

Question

Restocking for Samsung Galaxy S10

Hi, i am planning to recontract my mobile plan as it is going to expire soon. I am interested in the Samsung Galaxy S10. However, i realised that it is out of stock in all Starhub retail outlets. May i know will there be any restocking for S10? If there is when will that be?

Question

Order online from StarHub shop but order wrong model

I did an online order and still waiting for delivery of handset to my house. However, I just realised I ordered the wrong handset model. So I am trying to change the handset model and is willing to top up the price difference. That’s seem to be something soooo difficult even though I call in to Star

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More