Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
Y
Track online order

Hi I am a new subscriber of starhub. I ordered one mobile plan . I received email too. How can I track the delivery by app since I cannot link my FIN to my hub iD cuz it hasn't been activated yet. I am taking leave on saturday to receive order . I would like to track the delivery for sure. &nb

Question

Monthly equipment installment

Hi,I just recontract my line and still have previous outstanding monthly equipment installment. How can i pay full outstanding online?

Question

Collection on behalf ...

Pre ordered the the iPhone on recontract. But was just told that I’ve a meeting to attend. can I authorise my someone to do the collection on my behalf ? Billing address and delivery address is different.  tia

Question

Delivery of phone

Hi, I will be expecting my phone to be delivered at 8.30-10.30pm tonight. But so far there isn't any SMS reminder or alerts. And looking back, there are lots of customers who are complaining regarding the delays of the delivery of phones. Hence, i will need an update from your team regarding this an

Question

Accepted Solution

Collecting phone on behalf

Hi my father recently ordered his iPhone 12 pro max online. But he just realised that he will not be free to collect it on the date given as he has work. He had instructed me to collect on his behalf (I’m his daughter) but it was stated that he had to collect it in person ???

Question

Request for duplicate receipt

Hi StarHub , I have bought a XS Max 64 GB in 2017. The IMEI number of the phone is 35 729709 053566 8 and I would need a duplicate receipt so that I’m able to prove to apple for my proof of ownership . This is to allow me to remove my activation lock on my iPhone so that I can set it up as a n

Question

About phone pricing

Hi, about 2 months ago, I went to check on the pricing for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and it was stated as $918 for the mobile plan of $55 for 2 years. However, I recently went in to check againn and the price increased to $968. Is there an explanation for the change in pricing?

Question

Phone color change after pre ordering online.

Hi, Can I change the color of the phone i pre ordered online? Schedule delivery date on 14th Nov. 2020z Just ordered few hours ago. Order confirmation: < removed private information > Thanks

Question

apple watch S6

hi people I encounter data plan number sharing error with Apple Watch S6, does anyone have this issue ?

Question

Yearly Recontract Plan

How much I want to pay if yearly recontract plan.if can I purchase iphone 11,how much is device cost.already I have cis plan.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More