Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
V
Request for duplicate receipt

Hi StarHub , I have bought a XS Max 64 GB in 2017. The IMEI number of the phone is 35 729709 053566 8 and I would need a duplicate receipt so that I&r

Question

About phone pricing

Hi, about 2 months ago, I went to check on the pricing for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and it was stated as $918 for the mobile plan of $55 for 2 years. How

Question

Phone color change after pre ordering online.

Hi, Can I change the color of the phone i pre ordered online? Schedule delivery date on 14th Nov. 2020z Just ordered few hours ago. Order confirmatio

Question

apple watch S6

hi people I encounter data plan number sharing error with Apple Watch S6, does anyone have this issue ?

Question

Yearly Recontract Plan

How much I want to pay if yearly recontract plan.if can I purchase iphone 11,how much is device cost.already I have cis plan.

Question

Request to increase amount of recontract voucher

Hi, can I request to increase amount of recontract voucher to $200? Thanks

Question

Iwatch unable to join Mobile data

Error message "connection failed" the connection to the server was lost please try again later

Question

Pixel 5

Is there any news about starhub carrying the new Pixel 5? I am currently waiting to recontract my plan and am looking at all my options before i make

Question

Smart support deactivation

Hi. Cant seem to deactivate my smart support. Hope anybody can assist me on this. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub network frequency

Hi I was planning on getting a pixel 5. While I know 5G is not a thing here yet I was wondering if it's suitable to use with starhubs frequency bands?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More