Devices

Devices

A space for everyone to discuss their favourite handsets

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
iPhone Unlock help needed

I have moved from Singapore to the USA and cannot use my iPhone XS on a US carrier as the phone is locked. Trying to call the StarHub customer service

Question

Buy these Smartwatches on StarHub’s Online Store

Are you thinking of buying a smartwatch? Like smartphones, smartwatches have touchscreens, apps, and can record your heart rate and other vital signs.

posted 

9 d ago

Article

I cant receive any SMS anymore

Hi thereSince last week I cant receive any SMS so I dont receive OTP's and other login sms for different platforms. I turned off my phone, put the sim

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 d ago

Question

Will you unbox and check when you receive a new handset at door step?

I have re-contract and buy a new handset online. After received and used, found a crack line the next day. After many rounds liaise with Starhub

posted 

23 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 d ago

Question

Mobile phone Trade in

Hai For mobile trade in do we need to submit headphone also or just phone and charger is sufficient .Please advise. Thanks  sree 

posted 

22 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

20 d ago

Question

Samsung Galaxy Fold Scam

I recontracted my phone line on 10 March 2021, it stated “free samsung galaxy watch worth $598” The phone came without the watch, when I called 1633,

posted 

23 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

23 d ago

Question

Is Starhub trying to scam its loyal customer?

1. I had performed online purchase on Galaxy Fold 2 last 3May2021 and recontract one of my line. One of the online exclusive was the free galaxy watch

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_6abbb4 

23 d ago

Question

Free Gifts baits

On the 3 may 2021 when i can re-contract my phone line i came across the promotion for Samsung Z fold 2 ( with a free gift of a Samsung watch 3). so a

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_6abbb4 

23 d ago

Question

Hi

For online store can self collect

posted 

25 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

25 d ago

Question

$50 recontract voucher

Hello, My contract expires in July 2021 (24 months). I have completed 21 months of the current contract (currently in 22th month) - which is why I

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More