Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Awesome service Huda! !

Thank you Huda for ur great svc rendered!! Fast and efficient service. Very clear explanation. Def a gem to ur organization. ♡♡♡

Question

Excellent service by Thomas Tham fm causeypoint branch

I went today to apply for home line..at causeypoint branch..was served by Mr Thomas Tham.....he answered all my queries patiently n was so helpful to

Question

Accepted Solution

Great professional service by Bryant!!!

I would like to commend your staff, Bryant for his professionalism and patience to hear and understand my concerns. He understood why I was unhappy an

Question

AVOID STARHUB SERANGOON NEX

my first time to do a recontract 21dec2015 for one of my mobile line and i was cheated by the attending CS by overcharging me $249 for a Samsung A8 on

Question

Compliment to Technician, Mr Joseph

Hi StarHub,Would like to compliment your technician, Mr Joseph, for doing a great job in installing the new DIR 868L router in my home today at 1600hr

Question

Compliment to Xavier from 1633

I would like to thank Xavier from starhub broadband helpline (1633). Called a total of 4 times to the helpline from 10 dec morning till evening and th

Question

Commendable service from Ahmad of NEX

Would like to commend Ahmad from Nex for his excellent customer service. Was attended to by him at counter 3 and he was friendly, courteous, helpful a

Question

Bravo Julius (Tampines Mall Branch)! :)

Reposting my FB comment. "Hi Starhub, I'm currently at the Tampines Mall Branch getting my Mobile Contract renewed and singing up for Homehub. SH C

Question

Shout out to DEREK OOI from IMM!

Hi StarHub, I would like to compliment your staff - DEREK OOI from IMM outlet!His service is impeccable and definitely deserve a recognition from the

Question

Appreciation and Compliments

I would like to thanks and compliment about Brandon in the Customer Service for helping me out on iPAD purchase on 19th September 2015.  Another satis

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More