Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Appreciation - Thank you, Mr Raja of Starhub Vivocity

Wish to put on record here our appreciation of staff Mr Raja of Vivocity who attended to us and recommended upgrading our plan to Homehub 1000. He was

Question

My sincerest thanks to Jerlyn Ng from Bugis

Was served by Jerlyn Ng when I went down personally to recontract my plan. She went all out to write on paper to avoid miscommunication when I told he

Question

Compliment To Installer Xiao Xiang (Field Engineer ID 114)

Dear Starhub,I had recently sign up $29.90 300Mbps and having some wireless issue with the new router. However, your starhub installer Xiao Qiang (Fie

Question

Commendation for Charlie from Maxinfinity Technical Helpdesk.

I've made a call to your customer service hotline between 2130hrs to 2200 hrs on 18/05/2016. I've absolutely delighted and pleased by how eager and he

Question

Comment of your staff Kristine Marquez from nex store

Hi starhub. I would like to comment about your staff Kristine Marquez from Nex store. Recently My mom wanted to get a new plan and everything was goin

Question

Good Fibre Upgrade Experience

Had a seamless upgrade experience from 300mbps to 1gbps. My biggest worry was downtime pending the back-end upgrade because I work from home. Thankful

Question

A Big Bouquet for Gerald Salvado

I was very upset over a few issues regarding my prepaid plan. Gerald came to my rescue after countless calls to various customer service officers that

Question

Outstanding Services

Hi StarHubI would like to take this opportunity to compliment on Mr Gerald Salvador (CSM) on his exceptional service in helping me to clear all my dou

Question

Compliment to Qian Bin ( customer service through phone)

I would like to compliment a customer service assistance ( through phone) name Qian Bin. She is very courteous and willing to serve. She took the extr

Question

Accepted Solution

Compliment to Nurul Alfiaton (VivoCity)

I am writing to express my sincere thanks to your staff, Nurul Alfiaton who had provided me with professional and excellence service. On 24th January

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More