Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Sincerest thanks to Hazri.

Give this Hazri guy MILLION DOLLARS (Finance department) for settling my major bills problem with Starhub, a rendered service genuinely from the heart

Question

Compliment (22 October 2016, Saturday)

I would like to compliment one of your service staff, Noor Mohamed at Plaza Singapura outlet. He has been very helpful and patient with 2 of my contra

Question

Compliment

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Debra Low 

4 years ago

Question

Vivocity Outlet - Great Service (esp CSO Ahmad)

The Vivocity Starhub outlet has always given me a good impression with their orderly and great service. Last week, they have once again proven this ri

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Santosh Rai 

4 years ago

Question

Thanks a lot Wei Lun

Dear Starhub,My wife and I are please to have served by Wei Lun from vivo city branch. He was extremely polite and patient during our re-contract proc

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Santosh Rai 

4 years ago

Question

Appreciation - Thank you, Mr Raja of Starhub Vivocity

Wish to put on record here our appreciation of staff Mr Raja of Vivocity who attended to us and recommended upgrading our plan to Homehub 1000. He was

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ng Wei Hao 

4 years ago

Question

My sincerest thanks to Jerlyn Ng from Bugis

Was served by Jerlyn Ng when I went down personally to recontract my plan. She went all out to write on paper to avoid miscommunication when I told he

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Santosh Rai 

4 years ago

Question

Compliment To Installer Xiao Xiang (Field Engineer ID 114)

Dear Starhub,I had recently sign up $29.90 300Mbps and having some wireless issue with the new router. However, your starhub installer Xiao Qiang (Fie

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ng Wei Hao 

4 years ago

Question

Commendation for Charlie from Maxinfinity Technical Helpdesk.

I've made a call to your customer service hotline between 2130hrs to 2200 hrs on 18/05/2016. I've absolutely delighted and pleased by how eager and he

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jere_Lim 

5 years ago

Question

Comment of your staff Kristine Marquez from nex store

Hi starhub. I would like to comment about your staff Kristine Marquez from Nex store. Recently My mom wanted to get a new plan and everything was goin

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jere_Lim 

5 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question