Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Commendation for Zander 13 Mar 2017

Dear Starhub,Just spoke to your customer officer by the name of Zander today. pleasant customer service rendered. He able to answer all my queries pro

Question

Feedback of star hub service at toa payoh

I signed a new contract with starhub at 8/3/2017, with a iPhone 7 32gb. Staff show me all the good and bad side about the contract. Through out the wh

Question

Compliment to Ng Wee Hiong

On 12/2/17, I was served by Mr Ng Wee Hiong to recontract by mobile Service Corp line . I felt very delighted by his good service and his efficiency a

Question

Compliment to Degak from technical assistant department

I have been experiencing bad internet disruption after upgrading from 200mpbs to 1gpbs. It should be giving me a better internet experience since i am

Question

Thumbs up for Henry Cham

I want to thanks Henry for rendering his utmost help to me when I have phone issues when I step into Starhub.He offered his help without hesitation an

Question

Compliments

I give credit where credit is due.We wish to thank Mr. Izhar for being patience & understanding in assisting us to solve our fibre optic signal breakd

Question

Compliment

I give credit where credit is due.We wish to thank Mr. Izhar for being patience & understanding in assisting us to solve our fibre optic signal breakd

Question

Compliment for Maple

To whom it may concern, I have just ended a call from starhub billing team. Im seriously glad n happy with this lady name Maple. She has been really h

Question

Compliment

Dear StarHub, The issue had been solved. Hereby I would like to compliment to Mr Owen Ioo manager from billing department who had handle it within min

Question

Compliment

Dear StarHub The issue had been solved. Hereby I would like to compliment to Mr Owen Ioo manager from billing department who had handle it within min

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More