Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Compliment for Ray, Floor Manager - Starhub Tamp Mall

Never thought I will say this but I am very impressed with the service recovery rendered by Ray -Floor Manager of Starhub Tampines Mall.For me, it hav

Question

Commendation for Esther zeng of vivocity branch

I would like to commend Esther zeng for her professionalism in providing valuable advice for the homehub go solution.  She stepped up by being in my s

Question

Margarette doesn't need to be sarcastic

Dear Starhub, I have considered long enough if I should write to you, but honestly I was really upset. This incident happened on 29th July 2017 (Satur

Question

Thanks to a witty staff of urs! - Eugene

Hi! I would like to compliment Eugene from tampines mall shop.Firstly, he's very proactive. He stood at the queue pod instead of "waiting for customer

Question

Word of Thanks and Compliments

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a system (or either I missed it) at your service centres to give praise immediately where due.  This is to th

Question

Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

I’m very impressed and pleased with the quality of service provided by Eddy from Tampines 1 outlet, for the way he handled my recontract inquiry yeste

Question

lousy service

I am a customer for 8years. My line was cut for first time. And it become the final stage. I was working . Cant access to starthub hotline as it final

Question

Brandon Beyond Excellence Service!

Hi Starhub.Yesterday i received call from your customer service Brandon and we both having conversation regarding my issues on Starhub Tv Set-Top Reco

Question

Accepted Solution

Compliments for Ms. Khoo Siew Ching (Westgate) on 24 March 2017

As my Dad is not well versed in technology, I accompanied my Dad for recontracting of his mobile plan and we were attended by Ms. Khoo Siew Cheng at W

Question

Compliments

I would like to compliment one of your customer service representative who goes by the name of Atikah/Atiqah (not sure which is the actual spelling).

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More