Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
lousy service

I am a customer for 8years. My line was cut for first time. And it become the final stage. I was working . Cant access to starthub hotline as it final

Question

Brandon Beyond Excellence Service!

Hi Starhub.Yesterday i received call from your customer service Brandon and we both having conversation regarding my issues on Starhub Tv Set-Top Reco

Question

Accepted Solution

Compliments for Ms. Khoo Siew Ching (Westgate) on 24 March 2017

As my Dad is not well versed in technology, I accompanied my Dad for recontracting of his mobile plan and we were attended by Ms. Khoo Siew Cheng at W

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Josephine C 

4 years ago

Question

Compliments

I would like to compliment one of your customer service representative who goes by the name of Atikah/Atiqah (not sure which is the actual spelling).

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

4 years ago

Question

Commendation for Zander 13 Mar 2017

Dear Starhub,Just spoke to your customer officer by the name of Zander today. pleasant customer service rendered. He able to answer all my queries pro

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

4 years ago

Question

Feedback of star hub service at toa payoh

I signed a new contract with starhub at 8/3/2017, with a iPhone 7 32gb. Staff show me all the good and bad side about the contract. Through out the wh

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Josephine C 

4 years ago

Question

Compliment to Ng Wee Hiong

On 12/2/17, I was served by Mr Ng Wee Hiong to recontract by mobile Service Corp line . I felt very delighted by his good service and his efficiency a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

4 years ago

Question

Compliment to Degak from technical assistant department

I have been experiencing bad internet disruption after upgrading from 200mpbs to 1gpbs. It should be giving me a better internet experience since i am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

SofiaYusof 

4 years ago

Question

Thumbs up for Henry Cham

I want to thanks Henry for rendering his utmost help to me when I have phone issues when I step into Starhub.He offered his help without hesitation an

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

4 years ago

Question

Compliments

I give credit where credit is due.We wish to thank Mr. Izhar for being patience & understanding in assisting us to solve our fibre optic signal breakd

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Josephine C 

4 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question