Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Commendations and compliments for Haikal #907

I want to express my thanks and compliments to technician Haikal who assisted me to rectify my internet issues today. His service and knowledge was ex

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Salehuddin_H 

3 years ago

Question

Compliments for excellent service over Facebook (Sal & Amy

I'm posting to express my gratitude to Sal & Amy for their impeccable service! I had queries pertaining to data roaming because it is my first time us

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Salehuddin_H 

3 years ago

Question

Compliments for Gwendelyn and Sheera at VivoCity branch

We wish to compliment Gwendelyn (senior sales consultants) and Sheera (sales consultants) at VivoCity branch office for assisting us on clarifying the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Compliment for Ray, Floor Manager - Starhub Tamp Mall

Never thought I will say this but I am very impressed with the service recovery rendered by Ray -Floor Manager of Starhub Tampines Mall.For me, it hav

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ainsaid89 

3 years ago

Question

Commendation for Esther zeng of vivocity branch

I would like to commend Esther zeng for her professionalism in providing valuable advice for the homehub go solution.  She stepped up by being in my s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Diane_R 

3 years ago

Question

Margarette doesn't need to be sarcastic

Dear Starhub, I have considered long enough if I should write to you, but honestly I was really upset. This incident happened on 29th July 2017 (Satur

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Thanks to a witty staff of urs! - Eugene

Hi! I would like to compliment Eugene from tampines mall shop.Firstly, he's very proactive. He stood at the queue pod instead of "waiting for customer

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Diane_R 

3 years ago

Question

Word of Thanks and Compliments

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a system (or either I missed it) at your service centres to give praise immediately where due.  This is to th

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

I’m very impressed and pleased with the quality of service provided by Eddy from Tampines 1 outlet, for the way he handled my recontract inquiry yeste

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Pink L 

3 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question