Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Good job to Starhub for making countless EMPTY PROMISES!

Congratulations to Starhub for being so good in these area:   1. Making countless PROMISES, and never DELIVER.  2. Getting customer to wait and wait a

Question

Utterly Dissapointing Customer Service

Counter #3, 8.00pm, 11th Dec 2018, Starhub Plaza Singapore, me and my brother, who had to travel from Pasir Ris, decided to meet at Plaza Singapura to

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 y ago

Question

Thank you to Banupria

I have been facing some wifi connection issues in my house.I am not an IT savvy person, however, Banupria took the effort to go through step by step w

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 y ago

Question

Commendation

I would like to take the opportunity to commend one of your General Service Hotline Interns, Raihan (Recontract Eligibility). I was facing technical p

posted 

3 y ago

Question

Starhub deserves to fail

Long tiime customer of Starhub ("Cyberway" time). Recently passed one year anniversary on my Homehub service.Website on account detail and mobile app

posted 

3 y ago

Question

REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

I have been a loyal customer of Starhub ever since its inception, without break.I am sure there are many such loyal customers as well.The rewards, dis

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

luvnature 

3 y ago

Question

Coaxing elderly parents into getting un-needed recontracts

Starhub telesales team coax my elderly parents into re-contract and upon receiving a call back on the same day, threatened her with termination charge

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Priya_R 

3 y ago

Question

Bad Service even not yet installed

Hi, I have applied for a home bundle which includes broadband, tv, landline and mobile sim.They are supposed to install it last Monday July 2 but have

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

RoyS 

3 y ago

Question

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Priya_R 

3 y ago

Question

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent

posted 

3 y ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More