Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Coaxing elderly parents into getting un-needed recontracts

Starhub telesales team coax my elderly parents into re-contract and upon receiving a call back on the same day, threatened her with termination charge

Question

Bad Service even not yet installed

Hi, I have applied for a home bundle which includes broadband, tv, landline and mobile sim.They are supposed to install it last Monday July 2 but have

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

RoyS 

2 years ago

Question

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Priya_R 

2 years ago

Question

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent

Question

Terrible experience with Starhub installation

I recontacted to the HomeHub plan exactly one week ago. Installation of Fibre TV is supposed to take place last Wednesday. But one day before the inst

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bunnyfamily 

2 years ago

Question

Despite the bumps and knocks ... at least the CSO is there to make it right.

Despite the bumps and knocks while trying to signup SH BB ... at least the CSO is there to make it right. So a shout out to Muhammad Shazni Bin Azmi,

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Tsq 

3 years ago

Question

Worst Customer Service Agent- All starhub customers please be careful of surprise charges

I am a STARHUB subscriber since 2011. I only have been a Starhub subcriber for the internet and mobile services. I do not use any other Starhub servic

Question

Sales Consultant Joseph Tan, Tampines Mall.

Hi,I am at Starhub Tampines Mall. Your consultant Joseph Tan is an asset to Starhub. Superb cheerful guy. Excellent customer service! Kudos to Joseph

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Wonderful service from Stella Tan@Nex

I’m very impressed and pleased with the quality of service provided by Stella Tan@Nex. I sincerely appreciate her responsiveness and the way she condu

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Changi Airport Terminal 3 Outlet

First of all, my family and I have been with starhub for as long as i can remember using my HP.  Starhub have been a good service all this years and h

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Diane_R 

3 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question