Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Bad, disappointing, unhelpful customer service experience

Dear starhub, I would like to lodge a complain regarding the service, customer service officer that

Question

Lousy Customer Service from Starhub

Lousy customer service received from starhub! Kindly note that You will not be able to talk to duty manager upon request.  No wonder starhub customer

Question

One of the worst customer care service - STARHUB

Actually I've a plan to sign up for a new line on starhub under 2 years contract but when I tried to sign up it ends with an error so I contact custom

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

a year ago

Question

Compliment to Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, Very efficiency and prompt in respond

I'm very surprised and delighted to know Starhub has such a good, understanding and efficient staff in Customer Affair. I'm deeply appreciate her imme

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

debbiefa 

2 years ago

Question

Good job to Starhub for making countless EMPTY PROMISES!

Congratulations to Starhub for being so good in these area:   1. Making countless PROMISES, and never DELIVER.  2. Getting customer to wait and wait a

Question

Utterly Dissapointing Customer Service

Counter #3, 8.00pm, 11th Dec 2018, Starhub Plaza Singapore, me and my brother, who had to travel from Pasir Ris, decided to meet at Plaza Singapura to

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Thank you to Banupria

I have been facing some wifi connection issues in my house.I am not an IT savvy person, however, Banupria took the effort to go through step by step w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Commendation

I would like to take the opportunity to commend one of your General Service Hotline Interns, Raihan (Recontract Eligibility). I was facing technical p

posted 

2 years ago

Question

Starhub deserves to fail

Long tiime customer of Starhub ("Cyberway" time). Recently passed one year anniversary on my Homehub service.Website on account detail and mobile app

Question

REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

I have been a loyal customer of Starhub ever since its inception, without break.I am sure there are many such loyal customers as well.The rewards, dis

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

luvnature 

2 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question