Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Feedbback

Dear Starhub Your Call Agent, Kichi, just answered to my call & provided a suck service.  He merely just follow the script and not solving my request.

Question

Compliments to Alvin

he was very helpful in terms of helping my needs and was very polite and professional. Going extra mile to help me reserve while I'm queuing. Good ser

Question

Goodbye, eric3743

It is with sadness that I write this post to share that one of our community members, @eric3743 , has passed away in the late afternoon of Saturday, 2

Question

Poor customer service

StarHub customer service is really poor. Call in 5 times, everytime telling different story.  At first the first guy told me that can settle the prob

Question

VERY UPSET WITH STARHUB

Hi, I have been a starhub customer for a long time and use to be happy at starhub even there are multiple disruptive service because of the helpful an

Question

Bad, disappointing, unhelpful customer service experience

Dear starhub, I would like to lodge a complain regarding the service, customer service officer that

Question

Lousy Customer Service from Starhub

Lousy customer service received from starhub! Kindly note that You will not be able to talk to duty manager upon request.  No wonder starhub customer

Question

One of the worst customer care service - STARHUB

Actually I've a plan to sign up for a new line on starhub under 2 years contract but when I tried to sign up it ends with an error so I contact custom

Question

Compliment to Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, Very efficiency and prompt in respond

I'm very surprised and delighted to know Starhub has such a good, understanding and efficient staff in Customer Affair. I'm deeply appreciate her imme

Question

Re: Complaint & Feedback

Hi Donna0,   Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge this and will be conducting an investigation. Please give us some time. If we need more infor

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More