Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
BIG KUDOS to Mr Kelvin Teo

I would like to personally thank Mr Kelvin Teo, Sales Manager, who is an impressive guy with excellent customer service. I had previously almost lost

Question

Compliment Marilou & Ramon @ NEX starhub.

I wish to thank you for the Senior and new staff (Marilou & Ramon) when i visit the NEX starhub. Thank you so much for the senior staff patient to

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

7 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Compliment to Kai Boon

Me and my gf wish to say "Thank you so much" to Kai Boon for his friendly helpful service. He reply my message even he on leave and help me to checkin

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

7 years ago

Question

This so called real Bro..!

Hello..!!I writing this in order to express my gratitude for the high quality customer service provided to me or a compliment to one of the Starhub te

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Eronec 

7 years ago

Question

Compliment to KaiBoon and Howard

I wish to thank KaiBoon who is extremely helpful and delicated. When I pm him at about midnight to ask about Direct ONT, I was indeed surprised that h

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

7 years ago

Question

Horrible punctuality of your technician, this is a serious matter

We had appointment 5-7 pm. Your technician had TWO hours as a buffer. He STILL can come late. He turned up 7.30. I had to make phone calls to the serv

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rsn 

7 years ago

Question

StarHub Community is growing and we have YOU to thank for it!

StarHub Community has reached 10,000 members and over 170,000 unique visitors! The digital-savvy generation finds StarHub Community the preferred way

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Polarbear 

7 years ago

Question

The StarHub Community Team would like to hear from you!

Dear StarHub Community Members   Thank you for your support of StarHub Community!     We are reaching 10,000th membership and we ho

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

7 years ago

Question

Compliments to Jack Tee (Plaza Sing)

I bought a Samsung S4 today at vivocity and without checking the sim tray, I left the store... When I got home, I realise that the sim card slot is no

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Deanna 

7 years ago

Question

Thumbs up!

Just to shoutout a big thanks to "Hub Senior" Amy Law for the prompt replies to queries and for the assistance.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jv 

8 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question