Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Very Poor Customer Service

My wife has been a hub club subscriber and recently just done another recontract and upgrade the fiber broadband service. On 24 Jun 15 your trooper De

Question

compliment to sales team Mr Saifon

I would like to thank the sales team for resolving my fibre issue. The technician somehow refused to install the new router for me which resulted my w

Question

Commendation for Vivo's Steven Loke & Zaham

Hi, Thanks for having such patient and helpful staffs @ Vivo. Was at Vivo outlet on 23/11/2014 as i having problem with internet conection problem & n

Question

Compliment to Staffs Joy Lai and Jing Yi at Sitex

I will like to say special thanks to Joy Lai and Jing Yi for their great services Sitex today. Its been a long for them but they are still patience an

Question

Compliment to @Ambrose.L for his professional CS service~

Compliments to @AmbroseL for his professional service and follow up. My issues with my cable TV was fixed promptly! Kudos and cheers!

Question

COMPLIMENT XIN YI FOR HER EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

To: Xin Yi Manager. (Technicians department) I am writing in to compliment Xin Yi for her EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Kindly share this with her &

Question

Compliments to KaiBoon and Ambrose from customer service

1stly appreciation to Kaiboon for being prompt in reply and action. Even though you could not help directly, your role in passing request for help and

Question

Amazing service from Alex Chen Tin Chi (Vivocity)

I would like to compliment Alex Chan Tin Chi at Starhub's Vivocity outlet. Despite the large volume of people at the store, Alex still took the time t

Question

Compliment to Sherry (Starhub Sales - 1630)

I finally recontract my starhub plan today. All Thank to Sherry from Starhub Sales 1630. As a customer, i felt that Sherry had tried her very best t

Question

Thank You to Sheikh @ Plaza Singapura2 in B2

A big thank you and compliment to Sheikh at the B2 team at Plaza Singapora! He helped me with a Prepaid SIM Card problem very, very fast and efficentl

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More