Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
C
StarHub RENEW programme about recycling e-waste

Hi! I was just wondering about how effective the StarHub RENEW programme for recycling e-waste has been. Although there are over 400 bins islandwide,

Discussion

I need NRIC or FIN number

I need to get NRIC or FIN number

Question

Kudos to Mara from the Plaza Singapura StarHub Shop

It has been a while since visiting a StarHub shop. From past experience, the wait long so generally avoid going unless absolutely necessary. Needed to

Discussion

Compliments to Ray Allen @ starhub Tampines mall

Compliments to Ray Allen for his patience and commitment to customers. He helped explain more than once to my mother (she is a senior citizen) who did

Question

Compliments to Wei Jie from Starhub Billing Department

Many Thanks to Wei Jie from Starthub billing department for solving my digital voice billing issue. Speedy respond and good attitude. Compliments from

Question

Compliment to Kenn Tan of 1630

Would like to thank Kenn for the service rendered over the phone.Very detailed and helpful....keep up the good work.

Discussion

kudos to Joice Ng for the excellent service

Just want to say kudos to Joice Ng for taking care of my complex situation of relocation. She is really helpful in answering my queries

Question

[Reposted from StarHub GO section] BEWARE: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO STARHUB GO app...Buyer Beware

To anyone who is looking to subscribe, please beware: you will pay for the subscription but will not be able to watch AND the customer support is abso

Question

Great Service from Tampines one, Mr. Choong Pooi Mun

I would like to compliment Mr. Choong for his excellent service. His responsive very quickly. He did help me to update my personal particulars and fre

Question

Awesome customer service by Sebastian Lim (Technician Code E10052)

I had an appointment with the Hub Trooper to relocate my broadband and Mr Sebastian Lim was my technician. He called me 10 minutes before arrival to i

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More