Skip to main content
Commendations & Testimonial

Commendations & Testimonial

Experienced a helpful StarHubber at our stores or over the phone? Show your appreciation and encouragement for our colleagues here!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Compliment to Kenn Tan of 1630

Would like to thank Kenn for the service rendered over the phone.Very detailed and helpful....keep up the good work.

Discussion

kudos to Joice Ng for the excellent service

Just want to say kudos to Joice Ng for taking care of my complex situation of relocation. She is really helpful in answering my queries

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

[Reposted from StarHub GO section] BEWARE: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO STARHUB GO app...Buyer Beware

To anyone who is looking to subscribe, please beware: you will pay for the subscription but will not be able to watch AND the customer support is abso

Question

Great Service from Tampines one, Mr. Choong Pooi Mun

I would like to compliment Mr. Choong for his excellent service. His responsive very quickly. He did help me to update my personal particulars and fre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

luvnature 

5 months ago

Question

Awesome customer service by Sebastian Lim (Technician Code E10052)

I had an appointment with the Hub Trooper to relocate my broadband and Mr Sebastian Lim was my technician. He called me 10 minutes before arrival to i

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Feedbback

Dear Starhub Your Call Agent, Kichi, just answered to my call & provided a suck service.  He merely just follow the script and not solving my request.

Question

Compliments to Alvin

he was very helpful in terms of helping my needs and was very polite and professional. Going extra mile to help me reserve while I'm queuing. Good ser

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Goodbye, eric3743

It is with sadness that I write this post to share that one of our community members, @eric3743 , has passed away in the late afternoon of Saturday, 2

Question

Poor customer service

StarHub customer service is really poor. Call in 5 times, everytime telling different story.  At first the first guy told me that can settle the prob

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

debbiefa 

a year ago

Question

VERY UPSET WITH STARHUB

Hi, I have been a starhub customer for a long time and use to be happy at starhub even there are multiple disruptive service because of the helpful an

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

peterlivadas 

a year ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question