Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
WH
unable to access local mediacorp TV channels via new Starhub TV+ box. anyone can help?

hi there, may i get some help here?i am an existing starhub broadband client using Linksys router EA8100 and i just had my starhub TV+ box installed a

Question

Which local agency to lodge a complain against Starhub TV+ service?

Hi All, Please advise which is the local government agency that is responsible for TV standards in Singapore? the TV+ service is horrible, and based

Question

Asian Travel Channel 833 - (Taiwan) information on Chinese Herbs

Hello I am helping my mother with the search for the information on Chinese herbs which was featured on a Taiwanese program recently. If anyone can pl

Question

Starhub is pushing its Fibre TV customers to migrate to TV+?

Recently Starhub pulled a number of channels from its Fibre TV packs: 1. Cricket from Sports Pack to Hotstar 2.  Soon all Fox entertainment/movi

Discussion

Can't use Dual Sound on new remote

Got the new starhub remote to access Disney plus and what not. Its white and has a netflix and google (?) button. i am on channel U which is a dual so

Question

Issues with retrieving local channels on Starhub TV+

Hello, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! I would like to report a problem about my new Starhub TV+. Amongst all the live TV channels, all the local chan

Question

StarHub TV Plan Switch

I am keen to switch out of StarHub TV plan to whatever plan is available now - Disney+, Entertainment+, etc - but haven’t the foggiest: 1. whic

Question

Unable to see local channels!

I am facing the same issues too. Only can see those subscribed channels but not local channels like channels 5, channel 8.

Question

Unable to watch local channels

I have been encountering this same issue of glitching on the screens and unable to watch local channels. This is getting really frustrating and calli

Question

Accepted Solution

Free-to-Air Channels

Hi there, Can't seem to get free-to-air channels on STHB TV+ box. This issue happened about a month ago and it seemed OK- however, it surfaced again t

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More