Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
K

Accepted Solution

Subtitles to turn on by default

Is it possible to turn on subtitles by default? I keep have to turn on subtitles when I switch channels. Or is there an easier way to turn on subtitle

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to view local channels after switching to StarHub TV+

Hi there, I had just switched to StarHub TV+ last evening and could still watch the local channels such as Channel 5 and Vasantham Central. However,

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub TV+ cannot access local channel

HELP! I recently upgraded to TV+, the only complaint I got is I cant access the local channels (Channel 5). I called Starhub, followed the instruction

Question

You Quiz on the Block 3: BTS Special on StarHub tvN, 30 March, 10.30pm

BTS will appear on the 99th episode of tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block.” The BTS special episode will air on 30 March, 10.30pm, tvN, Ch

Discussion

KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR on StarHub tvN, 2 April, 10.30pm

Are you ready to witness the legendary performances of the hottest K-Pop groups? “KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR” is the male counterpart of the

Discussion

Channel 857

Hi, I have recently changed into the new small StarHub TV set (the tiny white box) and I noticed that channel 857 is gone. Has it been removed from th

Question

Cannot connect to local channels

I suddenly can’t connect to local channels on the second day after installing the starhub+ box. And yes everything is connected to linksys box a

Question

Unable to view local channels on new TV Box

Hi Carla, I am unable to view local channel since this morning. The TV Box and the new Nokia has just been installed this Wed. We are able to view the

Question

Accepted Solution

not able to view local channel

Hi. I have just changed to the new StarHub TV+ Box and not able to view local channels, but can view the subscribed ones. It is on a broadband connec

Question

Tv programme being removed

Hi starhub Recently i contacted your hotline regarding the removal of tv programme and i cannot receive a satisfactory solution and request for a man

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More