Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
StarHub TV+ Termination

Hi, I recently re-contracted my StarHub bundle due to the termination of Star tv channels live tv, but I’m not satisfied with the TV+ hotstar al

Question

New Horrible Hotstar service

Since 01 February, Starhub introduced Hotstar to view some regular Indian channels but it is the worst ever we have experienced. We are extremely frus

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Discussion

Preferred audio unable to change

I have the starhub box, i have pressed the audio on the remote, this toggles the audio to change from aud1 to aud2. However, the audio played is still

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

TVB Anywhere

hi Star Hub  I subscribed to TVB Anywhere in Star Hub online.  I downloaded TVB Anywhere apps on my Android TV; how can I activate by premium service

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Unable to watch CNN on Starhub TV plus

I am able to watch channel 859 (https://www.starhubtvplus.com/linear-details/GLOBAL_288/favourite-channels) on Starhub TV+ using Mozilla and Chrome we

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

TV channels

Hey! Guys, can you suggest more historical TV channels (except Discovery)? I really love to watch such TV shows, and maybe you watched about Salem (ab

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Discussion

Cant watch Sun tv and ktv...

Hi starhub team I cant watch sun tv and Ktv channel...It prompt unable (something went wrong.. unable to load asset

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Termination of Starhub TV

Can i know whats the procedure to terminate starhub tv?

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Termination of Starhub TV with 2 Years free broadband package

Hi,If my Starhub TV contract ends on 24 Feb. When will be the earliest for me to go to the store to terminate the contract? My package includes 2 year

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Recontract with Indian+

As Star Vijay channel was removed from yesterday, I want to subscribe to Indian+ pack so that I can get free Hotstar. But when I tried to sign up onli

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question