Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
R
Why can't I view Channel News Asia on my TV+

Hi, I can't seem to watch CNA on the TV+? Do I need to subscribe to an add on? Which add on is it? Is it not free since it's a local channel? Thanks

Question

Channel 525 (Netflix) Not loading

Hi, it's been random but for the past 2 days I'm experiencing a perpetual "Loading" screen for Netflix Channel 525. I have a valid subscription and it

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Starhub TV plus streaming box

It looks like viewing free to air channels is known problem. I am using EA 8100 connected directly via ethernet to my streaming box yet not able to wa

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Channel 860

I noticed that the korean drama "Luca" on Channel 860 only have 2 episodes. Have been waiting for 2 weeks still no new episode downloaded.  Can

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Removal of subscribed channels on Homehub Plus :(

I'm on Starhub HomeHub Plus and these are the following subscription under my contract: 1) 1000Mbps Fibre Broadband - HomeHub Plus 2) StarHub TV HD P

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Error on Channel 133

See attached . Every other day I am getting different error messages . Fix this asap! What I am paying you for?

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Feedback and complaint

I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and recently recontracted my services to the new tv+ services where I forgo the recording service with

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Accident subscribe addition tv+ pass

I have recently changed to the new Starhub TV box. Under the bundle deal,  it come with one TV+ pass.  While playing with the remote, 

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

No audio on apps

Just embarked on Homehub+ Monday. When I switch on to Hotstar or Youtube and play, there is no audio. When I switch off and on the setup box, there is

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon

Please advise Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon? I thought can but Starhub say cannot

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question