Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Recontract with Indian+

As Star Vijay channel was removed from yesterday, I want to subscribe to Indian+ pack so that I can get free Hotstar. But when I tried to sign up onli

Question

History 2 channel 402

Bravo Starhub. You remove Discovery, replace it with useless channels like Gusto and Makeful, and now you're removing History 2 as well? I would prefe

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

geraldinebrag 

a month ago

Question

Issue on StarHub TV+ Box

This few week keep having issues with my Starhub TV+ box.. Keep on prompt error message and i have to off/on the TV box connection of the internet re

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

VOD and On Demand Channels

Hi, just changed to the new TV+ box and got the Asian+ TV passes. How to do i access the VOD and on-demand channels? It used to be very easy and now i

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

StarHub Customer Service is NON Existent....

We have been trying to reach the Customer Service for days. We want to find out how can we subscribe to StarHub TV+ and Broadband. We had been put on

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Bad Services and Customer Experience

Im a loyal Starhub customer for decades. I recently recontracted online to the latest Homehub+1G and the scheduled appointment for the troopers to com

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Transferring Existing Netflix Account to Starhub

Hi, We had an existing Netflix account and recently recontracted to StarHub plan that includes a Netflix subscription. What is the process of ensuri

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

failed to parse http response

TV+ box had the subject error last sunday. Can’t login HubId and get the error when signing in. Unable to watch channels. Customer service usele

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Query about Re-Contracting and TV+ Plan

Currently we are subscribed to Starhub's Indian entertainment pass and have noticed that the Star Channels are no longer provided with effect from 31s

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Starhub TV plus free to air channel

Hi , I had just subscribe to Starhub TV plus... Realised for the threads that free to air channel is only for nokia router ... I have a 1gbs plan but

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question