Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Request To Show COPA America 2016 LIVE on SuperSports 2 ( CH 202 ) !

Dear Person In Charge , RE : Request To Show COPA America 2016 LIVE     COPA America 2016 will be held from 3 June 2016 To 26 June 2016 i

Question

Unable to watch episode 6 onwards for subscribed channel

I am on Asian entertainment pass for quite some time. Lately when I went in to watch the murder diary episode 6 onwards (the HK drama airing on demand

Question

Free to Air channels not working in Port 3

Hi We have 2Gbps subscription for a week and a half. We have Linksys EA8100 and Nokia Beacon 1. We struggled with not getting Free to Air ,i.e Local

Question

Free to air channels

Hi, I have just replaced the old fiber StarHub TV with the new TV+ box this afternoon. Connected ONT via RJ45 to the Linksys EA8100 router and to the

Question

StarHub Tv + box

Can’t watch local air free channel after change from the black StarHub tv box to StarHub TV+.

Question

Free to Air channel not available even after multiple reboot and re-connection.

Hi, my free to air channel is not working. Press channel nos directly on remote, greeted with "pls subscribe to the relevant package", exit to live t

Question

Starhub TV plus free to air channel

Hi , I had just subscribe to Starhub TV plus... Realised for the threads that free to air channel is only for nokia router ... I have a 1gbs plan but

Question

Low resolution subtitles on FTA channels

Can't remember if the old fibre tv box also had something like this, but on the tv+ box, you can see the pixels on the words.

Question

Indian Channels Quality

Hi, would like to check what is the quality of the Indian channels ? They seems to be blurry and pixelated now days we are using bigger TVs and I beli

Question

Accepted Solution

TVB Anywhere

hi Star Hub  I subscribed to TVB Anywhere in Star Hub online.  I downloaded TVB Anywhere apps on my Android TV; how can I activate by premium service

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More