Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
No audio on apps

Just embarked on Homehub+ Monday. When I switch on to Hotstar or Youtube and play, there is no audio. When I switch off and on the setup box, there is

Question

Accepted Solution

Free-to-Air Channels

Hi there, Can't seem to get free-to-air channels on STHB TV+ box. This issue happened about a month ago and it seemed OK- however, it surfaced again t

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Change of channels

I have my TV contract till 2022 - During signing agreement I have agreed and signed the agreement since the channels i like to see was there - now th

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon

Please advise Can linksys ea8100 work with nokia becon? I thought can but Starhub say cannot

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to view local channels after switching to StarHub TV+

Hi there, I had just switched to StarHub TV+ last evening and could still watch the local channels such as Channel 5 and Vasantham Central. However,

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

21 days ago

Question

StarHub TV+ Termination

Hi, I recently re-contracted my StarHub bundle due to the termination of Star tv channels live tv, but I’m not satisfied with the TV+ hotstar al

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

21 days ago

Question

New Horrible Hotstar service

Since 01 February, Starhub introduced Hotstar to view some regular Indian channels but it is the worst ever we have experienced. We are extremely frus

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Discussion

Preferred audio unable to change

I have the starhub box, i have pressed the audio on the remote, this toggles the audio to change from aud1 to aud2. However, the audio played is still

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Accepted Solution

TVB Anywhere

hi Star Hub  I subscribed to TVB Anywhere in Star Hub online.  I downloaded TVB Anywhere apps on my Android TV; how can I activate by premium service

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Unable to watch CNN on Starhub TV plus

I am able to watch channel 859 (https://www.starhubtvplus.com/linear-details/GLOBAL_288/favourite-channels) on Starhub TV+ using Mozilla and Chrome we

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question