Skip to main content
Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Asia Travel Channel Ch833 - Commerical Volume too loud

My parents enjoy watching Channel 833 (Asia Travel) on Starhub. We realised that whenever there is commerical running between the programme, the volum

Question

No audio on Channel 823 - Now

Hi, Channel 823 - Now, do not have any audio, it seems like a recurring problem. Can you assist?Thanks.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Repeated and deleted TV shows

It is disappointing that Starhub keeping showing "The Nanny" on the HITS channel (channel 519). It was just shown about 2 weeks ago. How come Starhub

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

法证先锋4 - TVB Drama First Ch 860

Why is 法证先锋4 (Forensic Heroes 4) being taken off so early from Ch 860 when some other older dramas are still in it?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

夫妇的世界

I've watch the korean drama "夫妇的世界" till episode 14 on channel 857.  Understand this drama is 16 episode in total.  Can you please download the last 2

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

How to view the Individual Channel Programme Guide in StarHub TV+

Hi May I know how to view the Programme Guide in new StarHub TV+ as previous individual channel's programme guide as https://www.starhubgo.com/

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

channel 857

Hi, There used to have different colour on the title or episode to allow us to know which episode we have watched  in channel 857. but after the revam

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

History 2 channel 402

Bravo Starhub. You remove Discovery, replace it with useless channels like Gusto and Makeful, and now you're removing History 2 as well? I would prefe

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Antjen 

4 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Mothers- Channel 857

Hi, when I clicked into the Korea drama “Mothers” on channel 857, saw on the info it will end on 30 June 2020. It is showing until 2 episodes as of no

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

VOD dramas on 860 and 857

I’ve the Asian entertainment pass. What is the list of channels available as part of the pass? Also, may I know if VOD dramas on channel 857 and 860 a

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question