Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Watching local channels on Starhub TV+

I cant watch local channels and the free channels ( national day free channels) on my Starhub TV+ . Im using Nokia router. Please assist. Thanks.

Question

Internet TV subscription cancellation

I want to cancel my Internet TV subscription that has been going on for months but I don’t know how to cancel it.

Question

On demand channels 860

Was there issue with channel 860 hub drama updates? 刑侦曰记 stopped at EP 16

Question

Termination of Starhub TV

Can i know whats the procedure to terminate starhub tv?

Question

How do I activate Subtitles for Japan Hour?

When I was watching Japan Hour with my old Samsung TV, there were English subtitles. Now with my new Sony TV, it's all in Japanese! I don't understan

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruyi channel 852

Hi, we are watching channel 852 , a very old drama "qing qi bu ji jiao" but the release of the episode is super slow. what is the frequency of new epi

Question

Channel 852

Hi there, my package includes Channel 852. How do i access to surf channel 852 ? When i type in 852 in the remote, this channel does not appear.

Question

English reality TV shows to watch on StarHub TV+

Ah, reality television shows. They are a great way to ignore the current state of the world and focus on what's important that is other

Article

Starhub TV Closed Caption

Been Starhub TV subscriber for more than 15yrs. From Cable and now forced to fibre TV. With current technology, why can't Starhub provide closed ca

Question

Hotstar cricket coverage not same as Star Cricket

Star Cricket channel has been missing since Hotstar was launched. While i subscribed for indian pavk on Tv + only with the hope that all star cricket

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More