Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
W
Starhub new TV+ box unable to watch local channels (TV5, 8, Channel U, channel News Asia)

Hi, I see that many people here facing the same issues as me.   I have gotten the new Starhub TV+ box today.  I am using Linksys EA7500 rout

Question

Migrate to TV+ without extra cost?

Hi, Subscribers with existing contracts signed last year weren’t able to access quite a few channels as they were removed and are still charged the s

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Starhub TV+ cannot access local channels

Today I received Starhub TV+ and installed. I'm using Ethernet connection between the box and router EA8100. But I could not watch local channels su

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Issue on StarHub TV+ Box

This few week keep having issues with my Starhub TV+ box.. Keep on prompt error message and i have to off/on the TV box connection of the internet re

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Catch up channels not shown after switch to Starhub TV+

After I recontract to Homehub+, my Cantonese channel 839 is not available. Tried restarting the set top box, but the catch up channels all not shown.

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_57e415 

2 m ago

Question

Disney to shut down most of its TV channels in Southeast Asia

Sports channels Fox Sports, Fox Sports 2, Fox Sports 3, Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 2 will also be shut down. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Two "und" audios on free-to-air channels

According to mediacorp's website , it says primary and second audio are stereo while the third is 5.1 multi channel audio. They should still work righ

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Cannot cancel HBO GO

So I cannot find where I can cancel my HBO GO on app so I tried to do it on web but apparently I can login but cannot go to my account page. It keeps

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Disney+

Hi, just got hold of StarHub TV+ with 2 pass, on the same box and same TV, manage to have 4k and Atmos on Netflix but only HD and 5.1 on Disney+ Why

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More