Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub TV+ cannot view local TV channels

Just like many other user, I can't watch local TV channels (e.g. Channel 5, Channel 8) out of the sudden. There is also no green 'watch now' button on

Question

Disney + subscription

Hi I already have a Disney + account (12 months) and i have received 12 months Disney + when i re contracted my phone. Can i use to the 12 months addi

Question

Starhub TV+ box

The Recording function is so useful for viewers who are unable to watch programmes at the designated times. Omission of this critical function is a b

Question

Can tvn subtitles be turned off?

How can i turn off subtitles on tvn channels like some other channels? I get distracted with the chinese and malay subtitle and keep looking at the ma

Question

Why 大热门 no longer showing on 都会台

Why 大热门 no longer showing on 都会台 825 evening timing?

Question

Regret switching from STB

Just moved to starhub TV+. Using the Linksys 8100 router (over Ethernet) but the new box doesn’t show any local channels. I’ve tried to re

Question

Subtitles missing New TV+ box

Channel 823 is missing its Chinese subtitles, and the new TV+ box interfaces is worst than the previous setup box, info display for the current shows

Question

Accepted Solution

India's tour of England 2021 Cricket

Hi, May I know why the 5 test series marquee tour of India to England is not being telecasted by Starhub? Is there a plan to telecast?

Question

Cricket

Is StarHub telecasting India vs England test match ?

Question

Too Many and too long advertisements

trying to watch "Big Brother" and "Gozilla" but get interrupted all the time with frecent and long multiple advertisements. Gave up trying to watch th

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More