Channels and Programmes

Channels and Programmes

Find out what others are watching on StarHub TV and discuss the latest TV shows here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to change back to words tittle

Hi how to change back to default setting , now it’s show photo on the episode before that it’s just words on the episode

Question

TV+ not for Seniors

I had just recontract the new TV+, 1Gbp broadband bundle. The sales team describe this new setup is same as the fibre Some how after use a few months,  the set top box can suddenly lost connection and show the home page. Live TV unable to work. The Nokia still showing Green light.  need t

Discussion

Confused about pricing

I am not SH customer. I would like to subscribe to Asian+ which is listed as $30. But it seems to suggest i need to Pay an extra $15 if non-bb subscriber? So can i add 500MB BB plan at $29.90? In this case, my total  fee for this package is $59.90, right?  Then I need to add $5 for the T

Question

No English subtitles for 860

Why are there no English subtitles for the new dramas on 860??? White war , linewalker 3 and legal Mavericks 2. What’s the point of Chinese subtitles with Chinese/Cantonese Audio?? I would expect English subtitles for ALL HK dramas at least given 860 is a paid channel.  Please do somethi

Question

Cancel Contract

Hi.. I need to cancel my TV+ contract. Please help me on this. Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontracting soon.What to do and bring when I walk in later?

Recontracting soon...What to do and bring when I walk-in later? BTW I am currently using Samsung HD set-up box, do i bring this to exchange to the new set-up box.Thinking of keeping the old one & getting the new one also, so that one is for Bedroom & the other is for Living room. Please advi

Question

transfer 1 year starhub TV

Dear all,              I have 1 year starhub TV need to be transferred, the TV channel includes 2 Passes (English/Asian), HBO PAK. the TV monthly fee is S$62, This contract has a lot of TV program which are rich in contents.           &n

Question

new tv+

I just recontract my starhub bundle for the new TV+, I switch from fiber tv and recontract for TV+ I am having so many issues with this new tv+ box, my android TV keep restarting and I need to restart the entire system.  and the TV box system reboot to google app store, i need to wait and res

Question

Starhub TV

I was watching netflix,then when I exited netflix ,it said no signal.

Question

Can’t view channels

Hi, I just changed my set up box 3 days ago. Today when I wanted to view the subscribed channels ...it always bring me to the Homepage... even though when I tried clicking on the “live tv” or “watch now”. How do I solve this problem. Thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More